Thread: Diablo

Diablo

Does anyone know were i can buy a Lamborghini Diablo or a few other Lamborghini kits at, and what company would be best to be using. I am really thinking of get 1 in a few months to start my project. im very intersted im still kinda shoping around but i do know i want to do a Lamborghini kit. thanks for all your help.
    ps im from the usa .

Re: Diablo

Welcome to the forum im the one that emailed you over on kitcars.com about this is forum. im sure you will find what your looking for here.

Look for a half finished project on: ebay, Kitcars.com, or a local Craig's List.

I recommend doing some research on what you want in the kit, and what your budget is. Fiero donor? Engine upgrades or the stock V6? Accurate replica, or just a cool car? You can spend anywhere from $30-90K on a Lamborghini replica. Even doing everything yourself, don't expect to spend less than $20K.

If you're interested in a Murci, poke around the build diaries here. Lots of good info. Most of the Murci kits are a little underground, for fear of cease and decist orders from Audi.

thanks but i do not want to buy a unfinished project from some what im looking for is the 6.0 body shell interior and ect. if you know where i could get 1 from a companey thats would be grate, thanks i e-mail this guy at scuderia and he said he will email me back in 24 hours its been 48 hours, and no replay im think its kinda fishy really.

Hi 3M, If you are JD, I did reply your message. Check your junk box. I will have shipping quote in a couple days. I am quoting door to door, soit takes a while.

If you are not JD,I probably did not get your message.

tks,
    Marcelo

Nothing is fishy about Marcelo aka MMbrazil. he's the best and replica parts there is !! very honest man.

yes my name is JD Marshall and im so sorry now i feel like an ass i did e mail you again cuz i did not think you got my e mail or somthing im very very sorry Marcelo thanks, just let me know when you get your shipping quotes.
    thanks JD

JD, check if you received my message, I resend it. There are some interesting info for you, about Carlisle. Let me know.

Tks

Hey Marcelo, I got your message. Sorry about earlier, I didn't think about the stupid junk box. Anyway, March 25 will be to soon for me to come up with the money, but i appreciate you for the offer. What is "Carlisle"? I differently will be contacting you in April for more information. Thanks for the you fast responses, JD

Hi,
    Carlisle is a kit car event in Pennsylvania, its in May.

ok, when you´re ready we talk.

regards