Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you own a kit/ your opion matters

Do you own a kit/ your opion matters

It appears that quit a few members here have very strong options about some members parts,kits and building skills. So I am interested in knowing who actually owns a kit. Please no tire kickers or I am about to buy a kit members. Post what kit you currently own.
    Me a TG G28. It is 95 percent complete. I also am working on a Ferrari rebody on OEM Ferrari chassis.

Re: Do you own a kit/ your opion matters

Strong opinions not options. Sorry can't edit from mobile phone

AD355 Berlinetta, std. windshield, non-stretch, OEM door scoops, replica 355 interior (dash and doors by "UniqueFiberglassdesigns") with OEM a.c. vents (355 console by "Amida"), Mr. Mikes seats, warmed up GM 2.8, OEM 355 exhaust, Privat 5 spoke silver (355 look alike) rims 8X10X18 with Pirelli P-zero rubber.

-In the "still building it" stage, still need some big parts too.
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...tta-build.html
    Last edited by jntramey; 05-30-2014 at 02:28 AM.

Diablo Roadster Replica, completed 2005, spaceframe chassis, 4.2 rover engine, kit from DC Supercars, Linconshire, UK.
    Nice people, no problems, happy to recommend

I have completed and sold 328,testa,f50,f40 and have a dino,355, testa, and 288 kits

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by 6.0nut
    It appears that quit a few members here have very strong options about some members parts,kits and building skills. So I am interested in knowing who actually owns a kit. Please no tire kickers or I am about to buy a kit members. Post what kit you currently own.
    Me a TG G28. It is 95 percent complete. I also am working on a Ferrari rebody on OEM Ferrari chassis.
    i have almost 80% of the parts readyfor my built included the donor..but not the kit...
    what can i say?

I am confused on what your asking??? just who here has kits, or what do they think about there kits or what?

I have owned a cory davis diablo replica and a 1957 porsche speedster replica. I am currently working on a custom pro-touring corvette. From the title it sounds like you are implying only people who own kits are allowed to have an opinion which matters. Is this the jest of your post?

I thought what he was trying to determine was if kit owners/builders were responsible for the drama and backbiting this site is now, unfortunately, known for OR if it comes from those who don't even personally have kits. Just "armchair quarterbacks" and wannabes so to speak.

why would someone be here who doesnt own a kit? ???
    Well i had a diablo roadster kit off cl and sold it as a roller i dont know who made it
    i had a mike vetter kit and sold it as a driving car i didnt do much body work to it cause it was a mess but was cheap
    had a g28 coupe i did not want to sell but someone got it off me for a price, it wasnt bad
    Soon to be looking at a Prototype2 Reventon
    and have some 430 peices for my wifes build
    now looking for a 6.0 kit