Thread: Its been 1 year

Its been 1 year

I've been a member here for a year now. I have to say, I've never seen any new LP640s get finished at least not posted on here.. I've seen some go away mid finish including my own but what's the deal? With all these builders out there, not really any actual cars getting represented on here. I know when I was building mine there were a a few others building at that time. That was months ago! Where's the progress? Sorry just want to see some cool examples of finished LP640s so I can have hope for the future.

Re: Its been 1 year

Well Im not quite finished but Im very close Von, Its been a battle to say the least. Im getting closer and closer. I dont think I will get rid of it but realisticly I have about 6 months left hell maybe more. I will start a build diary very soon. There is still hope left
    Attached Images Attached Images    

looking good jets 303

I agree. I am a member on other forums for my other cars and adding custom mods, posting threads and seeing pictures of builds and finished products keeps me motivated. I would like to see more builds posted and finished builds. But it seems this kit world is alot more stressful, time consuming and alot of self motivation needed. Alot easier to add bolt ons and custom mods if you already have a base to work with, your pretty much building from the ground up.
    I dont have my kit yet and been a member for awhile trying to soak up all the info before I even attempt a build.

Nice Build so far Jets303 cant wait to see that thing finished!

Hello Jet, what about the parts u ordered?
    It's being boxed since 3 months ago.

LL I inquired about a center console set but that was awhile ago, I have since aquired one on my own but thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Jets303
    LL I inquired about a center console set but that was awhile ago, I have since aquired one on my own but thanks anyway
    does that count as a cancel?

Hmm..its okay.
    Because at least u haven't get the parts yet.
    Unlike someone else who took parts but no payment yet.
    Hope my patience are still good before I reveal his name all over the Internet.

But I think I should learn what most seller do from now on.
    Collect deposit first & make parts later.
    Anyway, thanks for the time.

Good idea on collecting the deposit first. Why should you be working for free? There are too many people associated with this industry who promise you the world and deliver absolutely nothing. Stay away from these people LL. Bullsh*t artists are the norm when it comes to kit cars. Hope you get your money LL. You are a good guy and don't deserve this type of treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by meraaraj
    Good idea on collecting the deposit first. Why should you be working for free? There are too many people associated with this industry who promise you the world and deliver absolutely nothing. Stay away from these people LL. Bullsh*t artists are the norm when it comes to kit cars. Hope you get your money LL. You are a good guy and don't deserve this type of treatment.
    Thanks Mr.Raj.
    I bet on that guy (we know who) because I thought I suppose to be responsible (partly) for causing delays for a few individual here.
    So I send him parts so quickly (without waiting untill payment reach my account) as soon as they are ready for shipping.
    But actually not!
    He took less than 10 minutes to send me shipping cost in advance before parts are ready.
    But now, he took months to pay me for the parts i sent him.
    I started to lost faith at this industry. Too many BS artist.

If times turns back, i will not even buy a single bolt or nut to start one.

dont give up LL, we all get burn once and lesson to be learn. next time NO MONEY=NO Funny.you have a good reputation so let the them come to you with $$ first.

same as Marcelo in Brazil, exelent workmanship/parts and shippimg. I bought good over 3grand from him and if I need some more, money first. that's bussiness.