Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Countach build

Turn signal buckets

Hi zdaxxy, I found these a couple of days ago on another forum, hope it's not too late and you have not already made yours yet, hope it helps. All credit to the previous poster, not sure which forum it was.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by Lambolex View Post
    Hi zdaxxy, I found these a couple of days ago on another forum, hope it's not too late and you have not already made yours yet, hope it helps. All credit to the previous poster, not sure which forum it was.
    This was on lamboreplica.co.uk

That is awesome!! Yeah I made what I could based off what I had. Going back and checking all the measurements now that I have these, MANY THANKS!!!

Stewart Warner Stage 3 gauges on ebay from a series 1 LP400 Countach, price is cheap. For some reason seller has the 2 big gauges & only 5 small gauges instead of 6. Auction number: 230955134515. Seller says the 6th gauge (amp gauge) is missing.
    Last edited by LamboIllinois; 03-30-2013 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LamboIllinois View Post
    Stewart Warner Stage 3 gauges on ebay from a series 1 LP400 Countach, price is cheap. For some reason seller has the 2 big gauges & only 5 small gauges instead of 6. Auction number: 230955134515. Seller says the 6th gauge (amp gauge) is missing.
    UGH, I've been working so much lately that I havent had a chance to login. I missed the auction. Oh well, I snagged the extra large screen shots. I will keep working on my gauge faces.

Thanks for the info though!!

Gauge update: the large gauge bezel outer diameter is 3.25". The small gauge bezel outer diameter is 2.287".

Quote Originally Posted by LamboIllinois View Post
    Gauge update: the large gauge bezel outer diameter is 3.25". The small gauge bezel outer diameter is 2.287".
    Well that explains alot, I thought they looked a tad small in my pod LOL, that helps TONS THANKS!!

Name:  wheels.jpg
Views: 1812
Size:  99.3 KB
    Yay! The wheels fit but they need to be refinished/painted.
    With the engine out the trailing arms barely give enough clearance to the back wheels to spin, see how far forward they came.

Earlier you posted about "front square signal light dimensions", what exactly are you looking for? I may have the measurements.
    Last edited by LamboIllinois; 04-05-2013 at 08:33 PM.

I was looking for the size of the lights that go in the buckets. Was also curious about the size of the small square signal/marker lights in the front on the left and right fenders.