Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Porsche Caynne body kit and wrap

Porsche Caynne body kit and wrap

hi guys been a while just thought would share my latest Porsche complete rebody and paint and final matte blue metallic blue wrap hope you like it!

Looks really, really nice! Is that a Gemballa kit? Did you start with an 07/08 model Cayenne? Loving that colour

wow, nice. If im not mistaken it even has the 4.8 v8 turbo?
    i wonder if such a conversion from a 1st gen cayenne to the current model..

Nice ! How much is the kit and where can we buy it ?

I can get slightly damage cayenne for $5000

it was 2006 and we replaced the whole front end, lights bumpers wings etc and replaced with the Techart body kit!! then had it sprayed in basalt metallic black then wrapped in metallic matte blue, i know sounds expensive to cover up new paint work but i got the spray job, and the wrap for what most were quoting for painting.. the wrap is guaranteed for 5 years upon removal & the paint work is as good as the day it was wrapped, so can change colour when i like for a quarter of cost of paint!!
    also the carbon fibre wrapping completely changed the silver trim!!
    glad you like it.....

Quote Originally Posted by GT Supercars uk View Post
    it was 2006 and we replaced the whole front end, lights bumpers wings etc and replaced with the Techart body kit!! then had it sprayed in basalt metallic black then wrapped in metallic matte blue, i know sounds expensive to cover up new paint work but i got the spray job, and the wrap for what most were quoting for painting.. the wrap is guaranteed for 5 years upon removal & the paint work is as good as the day it was wrapped, so can change colour when i like for a quarter of cost of paint!!
    glad you like it.....
    the kit is about 3500 then lights front and rear, fogs, daytime running lights then paint + wrap

Quote Originally Posted by GT Supercars uk View Post
    glad you like it.....
    Looking really good I love the paint job!

How much did you get the body kit for? What about the front car wings? You replaced them as well, right?! Did you use OEM parts for that? And the lights OEM, too? Must have been really expensive?!

How much did you pay in total? Thank you!

Nice :-) :-)

the total cost is 15000 lights,spacers, electricians,bodykit,fixing kit,painting whole car,wrapping, callipers painted,etc etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast