Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaydor 2jz 1000hp

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/...psc3xsmsdg.jpg

FOR SALE GT MERCEDES E55 BREMBOS REAR DISKS
    Last edited by Dannythunder; 08-17-2017 at 07:33 PM.

That anyone have an idea what is the best to set up for the wipers? please help

Try A one arm wiper maybe use original g35 modify it to fit and use one arm with bigger wipers

yes that is what most of people are doing but looks funny

Yeah I know maybe you can try to add a different type of wiper with an bracket

DT, there are a few things to be aware of when using a single arm system. A conventional two arm system runs at about 60RPM and the 18" or so wiper sweeps about 90 degrees. When you go to one wiper, the RPM stays the same but now the wiper is 48" or so and sweeping about 120 degrees. The tip of the wiper is covering many times more distance in the same amount of time, approaching a tip speed of 100MPH. If that is not bad enough, it is stopping and changing direction twice a second. The wiper motor needs to be anchored to something as substantial as a framerail to keep the assembly from flying apart. Also, I have had no luck with conventional wiper motors being able to handle the extra torque. I use a yacht wiper from Norway that is designed to handle that size of arm. There are several standard tapers to connect the motor to the arm and several different attachment methods to connect the arm to the wiper. None of it is interchangeable but the yacht piece is all made as a unit and all fits together.