Thread: Matt and VAYDOR UPDATE- MATT STEPS UP & HELPS ABSORB COSTS OF ZFEVER F$$KUPS.

Exclamation Matt and VAYDOR UPDATE- MATT STEPS UP & HELPS ABSORB COSTS OF ZFEVER F$$KUPS.

Small UPDATE to my vaydor build. still goin on 4 1/2 yrs BUT Matt has been helping correct and help speed up my vaydor build as of about 6 months ago. I CANNOT SAY THIS ENOUGH TIMES......STAY AWAY FROM ZFEVER INC!!!!! THIS GUY TOTALLY SCREWED ME OVER LEFT AND RIGHT WITH MY LS1 INSTALL. The new company who is finishing my build has spent at least a few month tracing wiring, replacing harnesses, redoing engine, lowering engine,new oil pans, adjusting trans. repairing fans, installing A/C lines etc. ANYONE who lets ZFEVER touch their car deserves what they get. THE WORK THEY DO IS HORRENDOUS. I HAVE PICS OF EVERYTHING THAT WAS REPAIRED AND REPLACED. IF THERE ARE ANY PEOPLE THAT ARE RELATED TO ZFEVER ON THIS SITE AND HAVE ANYTHING THEY WANT TO SAY HERE OR IN PERSON.....PLEASE..LET ME KNOW. garbage. After talking with MATT from vaydor...he has agreed to help offset all the engine work costs to get the engine that ZFEVER F$$KED UP to where it belongs and operating properly. Car still not done but Matt stepped up like a gentleman and absorbed the costs. Thanks Matty, appreciate the gesture. Good luck with your future project

is this yours?