Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LP640 on ebay

LP640 on ebay

I was browsing through ebay, youtube, and other forums and I happen to stubble upon this beautiful LP640.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Repli...item4cfb10b82e

Has pictures & youtube video. Wish it had sound of LP640.

Re: LP640 on ebay

Yeah, that's LamboJayso's (a member here) LP640 replica. He did a good job on that build it looks like. He's posted the pics here before but thats the first time I saw the video. Looks sweet in motion. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah the roofline looks correct, overall the car looks great. Is 39,999 a fair price considering the interior is not done at all, no big brake kit included, and no engine cover? I'm asking because the exterior really looks great but I'm not sure if 39,999 is fair considering the other aspects are not complete yet.

Oh and yes I'm also from NJ so I can drive down there to see it, like 45 mins away from clifton.

@lambojayo, PM me if you're still selling the car.
    Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on www.PixelsBin.com.

In my opinion, the price is too high for an unfinished car. If he wants that price it needs a fully completed interior, brake kit, engine cover and if you watch the video at around 1:25 when he makes a left at the stop sign the batwings look like they are on trampolines bouncing all over the place. A realistic price for the way it stands today is $30k, if everything is completed and a few minor points corrected it would sell for $40k.

Raj

He had the car for 60 earlier. 40 is a good price for that car.
    Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
    White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
    White Gagliardi Vendetta
    Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

IMHO that car is not worth 40k unfinished. The engine bay does not look that great, if anyone is trying to get top dollar for a replica it should at least look the part. Most guys will sya the hard part is done, meaning since the body is mounted and doors built all the tough work is done. I think taht is actually backwards, the fine details is what will make or break a replica. The term the devil is in the details is correct.

Of course that is how "I" feel.

RUNDLC

God, I love those rims!

I think the price is "fair" it's not a "grab it now before it's to late" type of deal! If you add up parts and labor for someone not capable of building it himself it's actually a pretty good deal, considering it's in drivable condition and the fact that the bulk of the labor is done. Details may make or break the build quality but for someone willing to put in the required effort this would be a good buy! For some people, small detailed aspects of the build are actually easier then bigger and more labor intensive aspects. For me it's the other way around, if I didn't care about how perfect I want my car to be I would have been done a looong time ago but I've been trying to plan everything out so I don't end up getting the best of myself by cutting corners and telling myself that it's "good enough"! Long story short for someone willing to take on the task of completing this build it's a pretty good deal!

39,999 finished totally with a3.8v6 or 350 v8 would be nice!

Thanks for the advices. I don't think I can do half of what has been done to the car, the interior I might be able to work it to a degree, but exterior work and getting the car drivable i doubt I can do that in 7 mos. So thanks for all the advice.

anyway, how accurate is the inland exotic compared to an actual murci or even an extreme kit? Same dimensions? Will oem parts fit? Only thing I can tell different is the exhaust area of the rear bumper.
    Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on www.PixelsBin.com.