Thread: Scuderia Shields

I ordered some from india lately they look AWESOME!! verry good service and quality... the name of the seller is `autogrillbadges`

item number is 300474059523

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by dman1409 View Post
    I ordered some from india lately they look AWESOME!! verry good service and quality... the name of the seller is `autogrillbadges`

item number is 300474059523

Good luck
    I agree. I ordered the same ones... and they are very nice. I am completely happy with them. I just happened to see these on Amazon, and they are less than half the price. I just thought maybe I could save some people some money if they are any good.

The ones on ebay are nice though.

Thanks.

@ tobygalf:

Oh you did? Only downside is there arent any screws at the back.. Think ill mount some on using 2 component metal glue... In combination wiith the 3m they will fit nicely I think..

Im having a bonnet logo made by these guys to! Would you also be interested? Maybe anyone else? We can share production cost...

Cheers
    Last edited by FunnyWheels; 12-28-2011 at 08:31 PM.

I already have the bonnet emblem. The only one that I have left that I need if the F355 GTS script for the rear.

I am going to use a 3m VHB sheet to mount mine. That way, if you should ever have the need to remove them you could with a thin piano wire. The VHB is very thin and waterproof.

There is a threaded portion on the back of the original badges but not on the knock offs. They are smooth and need to be glued on the fender.
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.