Thread: Interesting replica on Ebay

Interesting replica on Ebay

Just saw this one on Ebay....with a corvette powertrain?

Lamborghini : Diablo | eBay

Sure is pretty! I don't know diablos. The front grill doesn't look finished to me. Is that the stock look? No picture of the drivetrain or suspension. Just the engine cover. Looks really nice and I can't picture the mechanicals being less than the rest of the car, but I would want to know more.

I'm not real sure but that sure looks like the one that was for sale here in north Carolina. Same paint, roof, and that darn air intake in the cab. I'm not real positive but it I think its a d&r. I seen one just like it at tom fletchers place (total performance) about 4 or 5 years ago.

Neat car!! I'm digging the snake skin interior.

The engine cover looks photoshopped to me. Not the cover itself but the area on either side looks blacked out. The exhaust looks rough to me so I bet the engine isn't very clean.

snake skin interior!! thats definetly one that was for sale locally. the car was well done from the quarter panels forward. the rest looked like it was just thrown together to finish it quickly. it was a shame to see that. i do not know who made it. and maybe the last owner fixed the shotty work in the back. but i will give credit due when warrented and most of the car had some great work put into it. but still for a gt the rear was all wrongand still looks wrong.

Nice build, but the builder cut corners on the most simple things like interior switches and rear lights. Makes you wonder where else he cut corners that we can't see.

Found two vids on the car on youtube:

Lambo Diablo Kit DnR --- Gails Vette part 2 - YouTube

Lambo Diablo Kit DnR --- Gails Vette part 1 - YouTube

Car built by Total Performance, looks like it runs very nicely, was going to make a bid but rats just found out can't import to canada, even though its titled as a Fiero! (you can import any car over 15 years old into canada, kit cars included)