Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantastic replica available on ebay !!!! Great interior work !!!!

Fantastic replica available on ebay !!!! Great interior work !!!!

Take a look at this ebay item #221027102894.
    Name:  nolfi.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  63.7 KB Now that is one fine piece of work ! I can not imagine why ANYBODY would put a picture like that on ebay if you really wanted someone to be interested in it. I know it's a Fugazzi kit but is that some of Fugazzi's interior work ? This is a good example why the kit car industry has the stigma that it has! I mean, REALLY , Come On !!! Take 3 minutes to wipe the dash down before you take the picture. If they left that un-done what else on the car was done hap-haphazardly or just covered up.

That looks like something Cozart would have done , is the ad on ebay from the new york area ?

It's the guy on here trying to sell it. He's a mm member.

Quote Originally Posted by bentleyguy View Post
    That looks like something Cozart would have done , is the ad on ebay from the new york area ?

He should have taken the time to at least wipe things down before he put a picture like that on ebay . Makes ya wonder !!
    Last edited by bentleyguy; 05-30-2012 at 07:35 PM.

It's a little dusty but I think another problem is the light coming down through the tree. It gives the leather a modeled, uneven appearance.

Blow out the interior, wipe the dash, remove the parts off the floor and take pics in the clear sunlight would look 1000 percent better

to shelby:
    this is bhpjohnnys car hes member on here and has a build thread about it.
    look it up in the thread, the whole build has been done by bhpjhonny and i dont know how you can even question wether the interior has been touched.?! obviously not!

Quote Originally Posted by janman92 View Post
    to shelby:
    this is bhpjohnnys car hes member on here and has a build thread about it.
    look it up in the thread, the whole build has been done by bhpjhonny and i dont know how you can even question whether the interior has been touched.?! obviously not!
    To janman92
    I guess SARCASM is hard to detect in the written word. BTW, his screen name here is bpajohnny , When you speak of something being obvious, I think most people would agree that it is OBVIOUS that you should clean and detail your ride before you get pictures for ebay. I guess the poor guy spent so much money on the kit and the lights that he can't afford to keep it.
    Also the word Whether as you used above has an "h" after the w. I guess it is OBVIOUS that you don't know how to use the spell check !

WE just sold johnny a body. He built the car at home himself. He did not get the interior package from us. He found a deal on a classic car and decided to sell his project early. Dont hate on the guy for that.

Quote Originally Posted by shelby View Post
    To janman92
    I guess SARCASM is hard to detect in the written word. BTW, his screen name here is bpajohnny , When you speak of something being obvious, I think most people would agree that it is OBVIOUS that you should clean and detail your ride before you get pictures for ebay. I guess the poor guy spent so much money on the kit and the lights that he can't afford to keep it.
    Also the word Whether as you used above has an "h" after the w. I guess it is OBVIOUS that you don't know how to use the spell check !
    okay, so you yourself have come to the conclusion that fugazzi cars have nothing to do with this build. and dont be so picky, i dont think you can say that you are good at 5 languages, so i think those 2 spelling mistakes arent too bad taking my general education in account...

Umm it'd in the build section, there's no conclusion. A simple browse through the website would have concluded that.