Thread: Countach for sale on Ebay

Countach for sale on Ebay

Bob Fonger is selling his outstanding Countach in Calgary

Replica/Kit Makes : Lamborghini Countach Replica/Kit Makes : Lamborghini Countach | eBay

Quite expensive but probably a fraction of what he actually has into it.....

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

That is probably the nicest Countach replica I have ever seen I wonder if it will bring that kind of money

Don't get it....

If one can buy an Authentic Countach for that much $$, why would any one want to buy a replica?

I'd rather get that replica. It's basically the countach, but better. The interior is much better than any countach. And the performance is just as good.

Quote Originally Posted by Z3usee View Post
    I'd rather get that replica. It's basically the countach, but better. The interior is much better than any countach. And the performance is just as good.
    Agreed, his replica is much better than the typical real Countach out there. You would not believe how much $ he put into the car. The amount of detail and quality in his replica is unbelievable.

He would be lucky to get $30k

No countach replica is going to bring $50k+

Quote Originally Posted by CCIE View Post
    Don't get it....

If one can buy an Authentic Countach for that much $$, why would any one want to buy a replica?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauxrrari View Post
    He would be lucky to get $30k

No countach replica is going to bring $50k+

LMAO

Where? Your lucky to find a Pantera in that Price range these days or even a Testarossa. I've never seen a real running countach dip below 80k and I've been watching the market since 98. The cheapest I've seen them without being a parts car or salvaged is 89k. Now that they've got back up in value slightly they are well within Corvette ZR1 retail price range these days.

I think he'd get 40 solid.

I've seen several Provas for sale at around 50k or so. Most people are holding on to them these days. I wonder why?
    Last edited by VF1Skullangel; 08-07-2012 at 09:10 AM.