Thread: Wraith / Dodge M4S one off

Wraith / Dodge M4S one off

Thought i would at least help spread the word here. Some on our Mad Mechanics were interested in our Wraith/M4S kit idea last year. While that is STILL on hold for us (grrr) something else has come up on the radar. A guy named Troy has a knock off of the design which resembles the M4S. The front end is very close (can't quite tell if it's been widened a bit) and the mid section is similar. The air intakes on the sides, and the back end have been altered.

Troy asked that we help spread the word about this. I mentioned this site last week, but it doesn't look like he's posted anything about it yet. If you wind up talking to him, just let him know that you saw my posting here. I'll e-mail him to tell him i posted it.

Could be a cool project for someone looking for something unique. Not sure of the condition of the body.

http://gulfport.craigslist.org/cto/3209650154.html
    Last edited by escaperoute; 08-17-2012 at 09:05 AM. Reason: link changed

I always liked that one. The original was too long in the back though and this one looks just about right.

Quote Originally Posted by satinta View Post
    I always liked that one. The original was too long in the back though and this one looks just about right.
    See, and i always liked the slender look to it. The car had a 100" wheel base, so it was long anyway, but teardrop effect was always appealing to me.

The old link expired, i edited the original post with his new listing, but he only has one pic there. Here are some shots he sent me that shows more of the work that was done to the body. Looks a little rough, but might be worth the $$ for fixing it up a bit. Looks like he also has plans for a custom chassis to fit it. I'm sure he's willing to negotiate.
    Attached Images Attached Images