Thread: Testarossa Replica on Ebay

Testarossa Replica on Ebay

Last edited by Skrilla000; 08-14-2012 at 12:20 PM.

Wow! That really looks fantastic. Not a fan of the Testarossa, but that is one of the best replicas I've ever seen. Why did he mount the mirrors so high!?!? "Uh, this looks too much like the real deal. I KNOW, I'll mount the mirrors SO high it'll be a dead giveaway something's not right!" Other than that, the car body alone is worth every penny he's asking! If someone wants a cheap Testarossa....we'll your wish has been granted.

I agree; it looks a little funny. Some of them were like that though - with the mirrors mounted on the A Pillar instead of the door:
    http://automobilesdeluxe.tv/wp-conte...testarossa.jpg

Looks like a really nice car. Good price too.

Well, I learned something new today! I didn't know they did that with the mirrors originally. I still think it looks a little funny though, maybe a little too high or something.

I think that car has been for sale before. Yeah, looks like someone had a few beers then decided to mount the mirrors. Actually, the rest of the car looks better than most I've seen.

Look at the mess a few lines down from his - someone has the nerve to call it a testarossa (!)

Replica/Kit Makes : FIERO GT in Replica/Kit Makes | eBay Motors

Many of the original cars had high mounted mirrors. Aside from the need to drop it about 2" and redesign the awful quarter windows it's not bad.

The Testarossa was the first Ferrari I've ever seen in person and I remember how astonished I was. The back end was the best thing. It's sooo wide. Love it.
    Gotta lower those mirrors man. It would take some getting used to looking up and out to see behind you.