Pontiac Fiero Interior Kit | eBay

Ebay Quote:
Attention Fiero Owners!!!

If the interior of your Fiero Needs a facelift, here is the right way to do it! Originally for my 355 Spyder Kitted GT Fiero. This is an original interior panel and complete dash kit from PISA. I had them do all of the coverings in very high quality materials.It includes a pre-labeled wiring harness,assembled gauge cluster with top of the line VDO units,console, air-defroster plenum and hoses,door panels,and console gauge and radio-climate control housing,covered console amd computer cover. This isPISA's famous Euro Kit.It was fitted in a Fiero before it was covered so that everything lines up and then they finished it the way I requested.The instructions are included and average car owner should be able to install it.It will fit stock or kit-car Fieros and I paid over $4500.00 when I had it done as I upgraded several items. The hard part is done .NO month or more waiting list time! My loss is your gain. No dissapointments here. Will box carefully for you.
End Quote

Wish I would get this myself but... not sure if still Im going 308 or 512M still since I sold my TR kit. Still leaning toward 512M though so... someone please go get this beauty for your 308.