Thread: enzo rep.

enzo rep.

BFE-AE 750 mit BMW V12 Motor, Ferrari F50 Auspuff Prototyp Einzelstück (Brembo) | eBay

not mine.... thought i'd share it with you guys.
    the gaps are a little bit off but looks nice overall.

i think its protos kit..

Could this be the one off kit designed and built by one man, it was detailed sometime back on this forum
    D

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar
    This kit was made in Germany an it appears to be 1 of 4 made from their molds , this is the 2nd time the Red one has come up for sale
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Has anyone seen the other three kits out there? I've been dying for a well built enzo for some time now but nothing I have seen has even came close to this build. I saw this car for sale a while back but thought it sold for an excessive amount of money. But 40k is not that bad for a car of this standard.

i think when it was up for sale, either the seller stated it in the ad, or i asked him where the kit came from, and i got canada as an answer(or i read it in the ad) but im not sure bout that...

i contacted the seller, he claims that he's crafted the body by himslef... and that its the same that was for sale some time ago.

if someone is interested on enzo, i think oscar build a pretty nice enzo, this is the fb link.

Oscar Oller Oltra's Photos | Facebook

Oscar Oller Oltra's Photos | Facebook