Thread: CK3 512M convertible for sale in Calgary

CK3 512M convertible for sale in Calgary

This is one of CK3's custom cars they made back in the day. It was originally given to Blaine's brother-in-law as payment for some work when CK3 was going under. It used to be a beautiful car when first built. The current owner is looking to sell the car for around $10k.

I have contacted the fellow in Calgary that posted the thread and asked for the owner's info. I am heading to Calgary in January so wanted to go have a look at it. I can take pics or go over it in detail for anyone that might want it.

Cheers
    Don
    What would an accurate price range be for this Ferrari replica? - Pennock's Fiero Forum
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

This was a great car at one time and deserves to be reconditioned but even when done the overall value would not be high in today's market so would have to be a labor of love. I would buy it if (not trying to be mean) but delivered to Edmonton best offer (cash) would be low low low low.

It's a real nice looking car. The first thing I would do is take out all the speekers and throw them in the garbage. I wonder who thought that was a good addition?

Yeah those speakers are definitely a removal. The car has been sitting for several years so it would be a good amount of work to get it back into good shape and ready to sell to someone. It could be a good candidate for the longitudinal setup several guys have been talking about. Seven inch stretch would be more than enough room. The car was well put together when it was done. The shop did great work in CK3 just the business side went south on them.

He started asking @20k for the car and then went down to $15k and now $10k. It is sitting outside under a car cover so it will need some good TLC. I would offer around $7k-$8k tops myself. maybe even as low as $5k. Only because I know what it will take to get it running again and back into great shape. Someone will probably snap it up at the $10k mark though.

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

I was thinking exact same thing , 7-8k tops . If you pass on it , but the seller is willing to go to that price range , please pm me as I am interested

Did anyone ever pick this car? And what ever happened to CK#s molds?

Car was sold locally in Calgary. The CK3 molds are with a fellow just south of Calgary and he can pull panels for you if you are looking for a set. I have a thread with CK3 in the title so you ca do a search to get the info.

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

Bob custom '84 Fiero SE --->>> custom F408
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/cu...ilepic37_1.gif