Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ebay Murcielago, anyone know this car?

Ebay Murcielago, anyone know this car?

Lamborghini Murcielago VT Coupe 6193cc Petrol | eBay

Anyone know or seen this car in the flesh? Any good?

Haven't seen it. But also I don't think you can not import the Extreme replicas to UAE because an MR2 has to look like an MR2 there

Quote Originally Posted by Propus View Post
    Lamborghini Murcielago VT Coupe 6193cc Petrol | eBay

Anyone know or seen this car in the flesh? Any good?
    How do you get a 571 bhp 6.2 into an mr2?

I think its written incorrectly!

It is a replica of the original 571 (580) hp Murcielago 6.2L but itself doesn't have those specs

I wouldn't be looking to import anything to the UAE. I'm looking for a turnkey replica in the UK for use in the UK. Either there are a few of these exact same replicas going about or I've seen this car for sale several times over the last couple years.

I think it's an original Broadfields car, they were the takers for Extremes extra orders in the early days, some of the builds were questionable just so they could turn a profit on an already expensive replica. I would take a qualified fabricator/builder to inspect before thinking of putting in a bid.
    D

There's a guy on the extreme forum username 'YATES' who will tell you all what's wrong with the extreme murci rep and what to watch out for, I warn you he's brutally honest. It may ruin your dream

I think you are all missing the point, it's a MR2! Not worth that money (maybe around 18,000), it's not a space frame chassis build, it's an old car with a body kit. A space frame build is/can be made from all new parts and is made for the job including the suspension set up, an old MR2 is just that..an old MR2!

With all due respect something is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

I don't see the problem with a good MR2 build. It depends on the condition of the MR2 to start with and the quality of the build. A chassis build doesn't automatically mean a good build.

The type of build also depends on what is required out of the replica.

The point being missed is the fact that everyone's preferance and needs are different.

These Murci reps still command a lot of , the problem with an unmodified mr2 is that they have the looks but not the power. Thankfully a few have had the appropiate powerplant installed before the bodykit. I love the Murci and was looking to buy a kit, I sat in Ashley's show car. The outside finish was in pearl white and it was breathtaking, the inside was just slightly modified and felt cramped. But personally I still loved it
    D

I may be mistaken, but I believe that L4 HBO was one of the first (or possibly even the first) Extreme Murci build. Also at one point had the number plate D2 EXT. This is the Baloon White one you see in a lot of the YouTube videos at shows and alongside an original yellow Murci.. This is also the one that got 'featured' in a UK police TV show where they tried to pull it over (because it came up as an MR2 on the police systems)..

This was pre-Broadfieldz (take that as a good thing or a bad thing as you wish), although I believe they later did the interior for Extreme.

There's no V12 in the back of that car. I'm fairly sure it was originally a Toyota 2.0 NA plant although it may have been swapped/turbo'd since.