Thread: Venta700 Kit on EBay?

Venta700 Kit on EBay?

I just came across this: Replica/Kit Makes : Lamborghini Aventador Replica Body kit white in Replica/Kit Makes | eBay Motors
    As I can see he has also made a Fake Engine and the interior. It looks awesome!

Those panels look real thin and flimsy. I think it is so much more work to build a replica that is not designed to fit a specific donor. The size, shape, and overall copy looks good though.

Specially at the first photo, if U look the grey panel, it is so wave.. Also when looking how the bonnet sit in the car, it is not good.

This is being discussed on lamboclone
    Do not buy!! The seller is eddy wahba who has scammed many people

He made the terrible reventon kit that didnt fit together

For $16.5k? Lol, of course I wouldn't buy it. I'd much rather get a CNC kit, build it, CNC the parts I need for the build, re-sell it on eBay, make molds, and then make my own panels.

I also got email from him. I said i already have kit, what I gonna buy and asked how much he will want from dash? and only reply i got, was who sold a kit for me... so he didnt tell dash price, and other information.. so sounds like basic scammers do.

Are there Kits available? Where did you get yours from? O.o

EDIT: Btw, a member on the forums has published the plans for the Aventador interior here (Last post on this page).

EDIT 2: Never mind, I remembered your post where you swapped the chassis for the panels...
    Last edited by xengs; 07-28-2013 at 09:22 AM.