Thread: Lemme Ax Ya 'bout dat McLaren

Lemme Ax Ya 'bout dat McLaren

Still looking for my F-car, I keep swinging through eBay. Look at my most recent find. lol

Beautiful ride... aside from the ax damage. Not sure if this was a vengeful ex-lover ("ax-lover" ??!!), or some bored young hoodlums. Unfortunately, looks like every panel and the seats all caught the attention of Mr. Paul Bunyan. However, with a little glass work, this could be a nice looking ride again.

I think the price is a bit high, especially in light of the custom body work...over. If you're a "sharp" negotiator, maybe he's willing to "slash the price" if it doesn't sell.

Hey, it never hurts to ax.

Ebay item number ?

Oops... Thought I had included the eBay link. Sorry about that. Thank you Supercobra!

I love the look of the car, I just don't have the talent to do fiberglass repair.

Relisted here, still "axing" for $15k, but says the lowest he will go is $13k. He is working to repair the damage as he has time until it sells.

Looks like all the glass except the windshield is missing, or at least, not mounted on the car presently. The seats are cut, so new upholstery needed. Rear lights broken. Nice looking engine, appears to run, as he has two YouTube videos showing it on the road.

I hope they caught whoever did that to a nice looking car.