Thread: Bad Blue Blood

Bad Blue Blood

Testarossa means "red head"... this car on eBay doesn't have red heads, but blue... However, it's not for a blue-haired Granny!

Extensive engine work has been done. 500 miles on 2.8L V6 bored 0.30 over, 4 speed manual. Stretched to correct dimensions, extended windshield. Custom brakes, improved suspension, and more.

The mild Fiero interior is in serious need of improvements to match the wild exterior, reminiscent of Koenig styling. Very aggressive styling makes even the factory Testarossa look "tame". No side strakes, so small children and mid-sized dogs can be easily stored in the side radiator openings.

Owner is asking $25k.

The owner was on this forum before asking like $8000

I questioned him on eBay and he said it's just an asking price he hopes to get and that he has it in Craigslist for $15000

^^ Wow... Quite a spread there...

$25k is way out of my budget. If he can get it, more power to him! If he was willing to take $8k, I may contact him myself.

The TR is my favorite body style. I would prefer to have the side strakes, a "normal" rear grille, and could do without the hood latches, but maybe I could change that later myself. Thanks for the info cutlass442!

It is nice. Its not $25k nice, but still nice. The exhaust setup is pretty wild though. I will give him that!