Thread: Testarossa ... allegedly

Testarossa ... allegedly

So, here is the finished kit:

Although, you will not be bidding on a finished kit... some assembly required.

Listed here on eBay. 1984 Fiero, V8 with 4-speed manual.

Item location listed as Stockton, CA, but the description says it will ship from Florida with a Florida title.

I would love to have a TR, but I think this is beyond my limited skills, time, and space to make this look like the finished kit. Maybe someone else here can make it happen.

It looks like a non-stretched fiero so they stretched the nose, inventive but not to my taste.

Funny how Some test arossa kits looked perfect while others were horrific , like the one for sale here

There is no way to save this one

OH!! it's like... like Pinocchio had a spin off show of Miami Vice.
    - fidali355

Quote Originally Posted by fidali355:221937
    OH!! it's like... like Pinocchio had a spin off show of Miami Vice.
    lol good one. However to some this may be great and gets them into the hobby. Some of us are anal on resembling the original. Others not so much and lets face it many may not know the differences.

Quote Originally Posted by 88.5countach View Post
    lol good one. However to some this may be great and gets them into the hobby. Some of us are anal on resembling the original. Others not so much and lets face it many may not know the differences.
    All true, but anyone that would not know the difference in those would also not know the difference between Pinocchio and Don Johnson.

this guy is local to me,i went an looked at his 328 replica,he has about 3 or 4 kits for sale