Thread: Countach builders?!?!

Countach builders?!?!

Hi guys this is my first post...great comments and Q&A's...I'm in Toronto Canada...In the future I would like to get a Countach built for me...I'm still in the research stage...any good builders in Canada?...I'm a stickler for detail...Prova Countach will do nice!!! This Tony Sousa guy...what is the name of his company...does he still operate in Ontario...even more important does he work with any partners who sell on his behalf...if so any names??? I wanna try to stay away from him he sounds like bad news.

Thanks
    A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

Re: Countach builders?!?!

Verrry nice one for sale right now on www.autotrader.ca

I have seen the car and its home is just up the street
    from my house..

Daryl
    www.kitcaronline.ca
    Visit My KitCarOnLine Blog<br />http://www.kitcaronline.ca and Links Site at http://www.kitcars.ca

If its any help, in about 3-10 years im planning to open an all out performance shop near Maple ontario, and it is most likely going to be called Racing Trends, and im planning a possible dealership offer from IFG Inc. There for if you might still be interested in purchasing a turnkey or a kit maybe i'll be able to offer a lending hand

gimme a shout

Marcello

Thanks Marcello I'll keep that in mind...3 years is the most I want to wait...I'm researching/pricing out cars right now, there is a builder in Scarborough I plan on visiting in a few weeks to check out his shop and current builts...the car I'm interested in is the same countach that Jon Watson built...his now sold black countach is amazing and has amazing detail...have you seen the car?

no problem,

Just look me up from time to time i aint gunna run no where ;D its been my career dream to open my own shop and build custom street rods, sport compacts, lowriders, and untill fairly recently, Kit cars. I yet to buy my first kit from ifg, Interceptor 5000, or the 25th anniversary, so building the car from this summer coming up might take me 2-3 years to complete, from there my shop should be somewhere up and running i hope :'( anyways just gimme a shout to send you some pics if you want when i start my build, but i have a website so mostly they will be posted on there.

Marcello

Good luck with your build and shop I will keep an eye out for you...if your interested in the Countach I would recommend a Prova kit...they are bang on with dimensions. Mirage replicas seem to be very acurate as well they are based in the UK...It's hard to tell sometimes just from pictures...I might have to head down to the Carlisle show this spring...I would like to see different kits on display.

Re:Countach builders?!?!

Way late in the conversation, but I have to voice my opinion that the Mirage S from http://www.euroworksltd.com is the best kit I've seen to date. They are located in Ohio. Only difference I can tell is the flatter door windows and non curved rear quarter window. Everything else looks pretty much dead on.

Hi I have a kit I think is a Prova Kit I got it from a guy in arkansas
    my only problem with it is so many pieces The rear is like 5 pieces all flares are separate inside and outside doors ,rockers ect. the 1/4 windows are curved . But I like the way it looks. Gene

That's something it has over the Mirage... sometimes a hinderance... the separate fenders, side panels, etc. The real lamborghinis have separate parts just like it. For realism with part lines... I think your kit outdoes the Mirage. If you hate multiple pieces... that would be a negative aspect.

Your kit is gonna make an awesome replica! It has curved windows?!?! WOW. how did I miss that? I'm gonna have to dethrown Mirage for that.

aconcepts

that is not a prova it is a copy
    of the prova and i cant say where it came from
    it is a great kit the rear is in parts to give it more of a exotic look