Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Kit Update!

Extreme Kit Update!

Well Extreme sent me another package with finishing parts. At first I didn't know what to think cause it looked like a ton of scrap metal, but luckily I found the finished build DVD. Let me just say that the final section of the DVD answered a ton of questions. There where a lot of holes in the original DVD that needed to be answered. I can tell you that a lot of thought went into this build. Now that the small details have been addressed everything seems to be tying together.

There was definitely conflict between what I believed I was to receive and what Extreme believed I was to receive. This is still not resolved and it never will be, but it's over now so there is no need to rehash it. What I would suggest for any future buyers is to make an inventory of every single thing that will be included with the kit. Make it 100% clear of what will be included on paper so a situation like this never occurs again.

With all that being said I did receive some extra pieces from Extreme and they do have a kit with a lot of thought into it. When they get their Lp640 panels they will have a killer kit! I was also missing a lot of panels not even spoken about because I didn't even know I was missing them. I would see places where there would be a big hole that needed to be closed but I didn't know what to do because the panel that was closing it wasn't there. A picture and a list of inventory of every panel in the kit would also help!

One thing I would like to apologize for is calling Extreme scammers. Simply they are not and things got a little heated, again things were said that didn't need to be said. Even people sending me messages agreeing with me would tell me that Ashley was a nice guy but sometimes unorganized. So the bottom line is they are not in the business to steal from anybody. They just dont throw a bunch of panels together and tell you that your on your own. Watching the completed DVD I can tell you that they put a lot of effort into making this thing work. I welcome all feedback postive or negative but I am just keeping everybody advised of the final outcome.

Re: Extreme Kit Update!

I would also like to add that after things cooled down a bit Extreme attempted to fix everything. Not to confuse anybody with the never being resolved comment above.

It takes a big man to start a fight and an even bigger man to apologize.

Thanks Faker for putting the record straight.

In my mind without the Extremes of this world our hobby wouldn't have half the cool kits available to us and I for one would always be under the wifes feet...

;D

Thats good to hear. Thanks for going out of your way to set things straight, that was the right thing to do.

ok...this is a good ending story without any stars bite dusts....hehe...
    thumbs up for both faker and extreme...
    cheers..

Hey Faker what pieces and panels do you currently have? Also what ever happened to the pieces that you had previously purchased?

Quote Originally Posted by murcilambo
    Hey Faker what pieces and panels do you currently have? Also what ever happened to the pieces that you had previously purchased?
    I have the body, You have to be more specific because I have a lot of stuff.

Bump, so people can see!

Extreme has once again proved the best in business quality and workmanship - Thank God

Munkyking said it to the "T". There are kit companies here in the US that has taken it to the next level "Backdraft" "Superperfomance"and are doing extremely well. If others decide to do the same they will become a force to be reckon with. I am glad to see that things got worked out, says something for you and extreme. Hope you have great success with your build.