Thread: Fast and Funky = Superreplicas

Fast and Funky = Superreplicas

Well my fellow forum members, it seems another name can be added to long list of thieves/con men and scum bags. That person is Fast and Funky aka Goldie. It seems Goldie and Supereplicas are using the same con game. Goldie stole the start up investment from several members here on the forum,myself included. It seems that there is no end to amount of thieves out there trying to take advantage of our passion for cars and car building. After several months of lies and more lies Goldie was not able to produce any the parts we as a group paid for(with the exception of one hood/bonnet ). With every missed dead line and every lie told, it began to be very clear that Goldie played us for suckers. He even tried to stall for time by faking a trip to the hospital. I guess he went into a Fiber glassed induced comma. Goldie had no trouble with stealing money from us, so please be advised that he will not have any trouble stealing from any other forum member here. Goldie has stolen a great deal of money from us and he even went so far as to take money for parts he never intended to deliver. So now we ALL know what type of person he is plain and simple a THIEF nothing more nothing less. You will not see Goldie show his face because he knows all this is very true I have a copy of every lie he told ( I repeat EVERY lie) to prove what I am saying is the truth. If you choose to do any business with this clown just know that you have been warned. To every member that has sent me a PM about the SLR, it is still on track ;D and to every member that has sent PM asking about Goldie's GTT and his business practices I guess you have your answer. Just another THIEF. I hope our lesson in trusting this clown helps to save other forum members from being taken by this THIEF. AVOID him like the plague.

Re: Fast and Funky = Superreplicas

I remember being a part of the SLR project, but while having numerous conversations with Goldie AKA Fast N Funky, a lot of things didn't add up. I confronted him on a couple of issues via PM's, and I believe I have a few of them saved on the computer somewhere. I backed out of the SLR build and his other custom "builds", and didn't end up sending him the money.

I also didn't like the way the project was being run, I was asked to pay for a product that he didn't even have a 3d concept of, or a render. there was ONE image. When I asked him for more, he said wait 3-4weeks while the deadline to pay was 1-2 weeks. As well, his website which had 2 concepts on it, stated he was building one of them for a Dubai customer and was getting pad 88 000 Pounds for it. After I asked him about it, he said it was a private build, and he took the statement of the website.

One of the concepts on the site was also a direct rip off from a re-modeled Nissan 240(if i remember correctly) that was changed slightly to look like a old school muscle car. He also stated he employed "GRID" 3d car designer, but "GRID" doesn't do freelance, and when he does he charges insane amounts, in excess of 10k+

Hopefully you guys can get your money back as well and no harm done.

If need be, i will dig up my e-mails and post them. Cheers and good luck

EDIT----

Me---I was inquiring about the 88 000pound price tag on the GTT and about his website advertising different things than he preaches and his response was

"Well its defo not a scam, your more then welcome to come on the forum and have a nosey at whats going on.

The GTT i'm making has been updated and the 1st car has been sold for that Thats why this week I have a 2 page spread in the top swedish car mag.

If you wanna sign up and have a nosey at whats going on like I said your welcome to."

Also, I couldn't find that "Swedish car mag" (Dont Sweds have the strictest car speeding laws, and car laws in general?) Interesting he didnt post a single picture of his finished GTT that he sold to a Dubai customer ??? ??? ??? ??? :

Is this the guy that claimed he had access to a cnc machine and he would be able to make any part? I think he pm'd me about participating in a Reventon project

YES that's him. He will take your money and run. I guarantee it!!!
    If you notice he has not responded to this post, Buyer beware.

Here is one of Goldie lies/tricks, so please beware. This is after months of us asking him for our parts and progress on the parts.
    "Re: Hola
    Sent to: 6.0nut on: April 20, 2009, 03:15:40 PM
    You have forwarded or responded to this message.
    Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
    wtf why would i take your money ? ive been in hospital. and the parts are on way to daz. If you thin kI have taken your money i will refund you. I have never stolen anyones money. if I had do you think i woudld be on here and buynig supplies for daz?

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THESE PARTS NEVER MADE IT TO DAZ, BEACUSE THEY WERE NEVER SENT IN THE FIRST PLACE.TO DATE THESE PARTS HAVE NOT BEEN PROVEN TO EXISTS NOR HAVE THEY BEEN DELIVERED. MAYBE GOLDIE SENT THESE PARTS ON A CARRIER PIGEON AND IT TAKES MONTHS TO GET TO DAZ. KEEP IN MIND THAT DAZ IS ONLY HOURS AWAY FROM GOLDIE. Goldie will say anything to keep you thinking that he is legit. Please don't fall for it.

I was part of that group and I was in for 2 grand. I was participating in the SLR project as well as buying the boxster rebody GTT. Yet another lesson learned. This business is full of shady characters and con men. I will never deal internationally again. Actually, I will never buy a kit that I can't pay for and pick up the same day. Its almost ironic how the automakers are definately crooks but kit makers are worse. At least the automakers give you a warranty, lol.

Goldie has promised again to refund all of us. I will let everyone know if he comes through this time. I would like to thank several members for the information on what legal actions to take if he fails to come through. And J. I will call you soon and let you know if your services will be needed. I will call you at your office.