Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LIST OF PEOPLE THAT fastandfunky HAS SCAMMED

LIST OF PEOPLE THAT fastandfunky HAS SCAMMED

Hi i think its about time that people accept there responsibilities and pay for them also.

How many people has fastandfunky actually scammed? If you have been a victim please post it here,

i have also found the address of this person and also other personal informationís i will post them hear i n couple of days a friend of mine is sending me some pictures also so everyone can ovoid him

Re: LIST OF PEOPLE THAT fastandfunky HAS SCAMMED

Elpis

You paid £275 and you have been refunded £200 upto now and the rest will be today

Just because the part my guy sent was insured for £750does not mean you are getting £750.You paid £275

I have proof of your payment into paypal

The other people still waiting for are refund are

6.0 $620
    sam355 $620
    IKR $830
    DB9 $580
    JSlyrics $1500
    Daz £1500

I have already arranged with Daz to sort this out

And for people saying its over 10000 wtf ? Ive even spoken with darren about this. And for the person saying its over 20 people lol WTF

If I was ripping people off would I still be around or in contact with various people?

NO

I would have vanished like the others

All the refunds above will be done no later than the end of next week.

So as they say the proof is in the pudding.

So once everyone is refunded I am sure they will post something about getting there money back.

fastandfunky/jamie

how is it possible that you have been telling me that you have refunded me in april and now you are saying you have to refund me at the end of this week along with the other members.

i don't know you personal, but please be straight up and don't lie to me.

don't take this te wrong way, because youre not replying to my pm's.

Hi have nothing to comment i will post all the email you send me and people will judge them self. I donít think you realize how much trouble and problems you are cousin to people with all your lies, I have personally lost 2 deadlines for my paint shop listening to all you excuses, regarding the money you own me lest start ok after booking to my painter and not actually taking the car since I was waiting for the glass, I had to pay him 250 pounds as the paint shop was empty and the paint shop lost a day of work , thatís for start after your fake promises o booked again and last week not glass not paint shop and thatís another 250 , unlike you I am a man of my word and I really donít like to make my self look stupid in front of other people because of your mistakes .

you have insured both classes for 700 pounds and both of the got lost or broken I donít now what happened, so you got ion total 1400 pounds, the last time we talk you told me that you where going to pay my expenses to buy a new glass so I bought one for 600 pounds plus delivery so now its up to you to be a man of your word and do the right thing.

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sam355

fastandfunky/jamie

how is it possible that you have been telling me that you have refunded me in april and now you are saying you have to refund me at the end of this week along with the other members.

i don't know you personal, but please be straight up and don't lie to me.

don't take this te wrong way, because youre not replying to my pm's.

In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Yeah, im sure i'm going to get my 1500 back. lol, this is making being scammed even more painful. Hey fast and funky, whatever happened to the car you were sending me. Must have got stuck in customs. lol

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jrslyrics
    Yeah, im sure i'm going to get my 1500 back. lol, this is making being scammed even more painful. Hey fast and funky, whatever happened to the car you were sending me. Must have got stuck in customs. lol

he has MOVED AN disappeared an i fear we have all lost our money ,THE MONEY WAS USED TO FUND THE GTT PROJECT AN THE EXTRA HE GOT FOR THE PUSH BUTTON STARTER KITS WRAPPED THE GTT LAST PIECES UP

ITS ALL TRUE
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Fastandfunky is conman, he's been convicted of a number of small frauds mainly ebay and a couple in forums like this one. He makes parts or sells parts, takes money and and parts never turn up. He's always so sorry and promises refunds which dont always turn up even free parts which never turn up. He got sentenced to community service cos it was his first offences I think but if anyone wants his real details to get him banged up then PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by FastAndFunky
    Elpis

You paid £275 and you have been refunded £200 upto now and the rest will be today

Just because the part my guy sent was insured for £750does not mean you are getting £750.You paid £275

I have proof of your payment into paypal

The other people still waiting for are refund are

6.0 $620
    sam355 $620
    IKR $830
    DB9 $580
    JSlyrics $1500
    Daz £1500

I have already arranged with Daz to sort this out

And for people saying its over 10000 wtf ? Ive even spoken with darren about this. And for the person saying its over 20 people lol WTF

If I was ripping people off would I still be around or in contact with various people?

NO

I would have vanished like the others

All the refunds above will be done no later than the end of next week.

So as they say the proof is in the pudding.

So once everyone is refunded I am sure they will post something about getting there money back.
    So, is this guy a conman? Make your own mind up

http://www.celica-club.co.uk/forum/i...howtopic=92641
    http://www.celica-club.co.uk/forum/i...?showforum=147
    http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=80134
    http://www.minimotoclub.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=6020
    http://www.mazdarotaryclub.com/forum...t=15590&page=3

For the last 5 years he's been scamming as many people as he possibly can, usually via forums using different names.

A confidence trickster and a fraudster, with convictions.

So as they say "The proof is in the pudding Barry Hayward"

PM me if you can help

I hate to suggest this, but I think it has truly come to this. I think if you live close to this guy it is time to go visit him with bat in hand and take whats rightfully yours! I think if more people did this and gave some of these a holes some street justice, they would think twice about scamming and screwing all these people. This happens way too much in this hobby and these guys, the ones on here as well, need to be held accountable. If the law and other proceedings dont do it, we do!!! Thats the way it looks. Sorry in advance. JB