Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Murcielago Emblem

  1. #1
    Senior Member Faker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    910

    Murcielago Emblem

    I got my Factory Murcielago Emblem today from gegamgasparian, and it looks great! I just wanted to give everybody the heads up that he is legit and a pleasure to deal with! It truly was an amazing process!

    1. He offered the part
    2. I wanted the part
    3. I sent money
    4. He sent part

    I'm almost in shock that a transaction actually occurred in the way I described above in this forum! Maybe some of the characters on this forum should take a lesson on how to conduct a simple business transaction! Not all but some!

  2. #2
    Senior Member sc80's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    795

    Re: Murcielago Emblem

    Quote Originally Posted by Faker
    I got my Factory Murcielago Emblem today from gegamgasparian, and it looks great! I just wanted to give everybody the heads up that he is legit and a pleasure to deal with! It truly was an amazing process!

    1. He offered the part
    2. I wanted the part
    3. I sent money
    4. He sent part

    I'm almost in shock that a transaction actually occurred in the way I described above in this forum! Maybe some of the characters on this forum should take a lesson on how to conduct a simple business transaction! Not all but some!
    thats the way a deal should be..
    Its my lost for being broke and didn't able to buy his chipped LP640 tail light..
    big lost of mine... :-[

    btw, can u take picts of the emblem?
    i got mine from lambostuff..but doesn't look right ...

  3. #3
    Senior Member Faker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    910

    Re: Murcielago Emblem

    I will get my girlfriends camera tomorrow night and take a pic. Its brand new OEM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    192

    Re: Murcielago Emblem

    Quote Originally Posted by Faker
    I will get my girlfriends camera tomorrow night and take a pic. Its brand new OEM.
    the bag is opened by me to physically inspect the emblem before i pay, sometimes theres factory blemishes on them that are noticable

    those tail lights went to "HELLO" on these forums for 1800$. so basically he paid 900$ for the brand new right tail light. thats unheard of people. should have bought them sc80. you would have saved a lot of money. =P


    P.S. ITS ALMOST HERE BABY ITS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





  5. #5

    Re: Murcielago Emblem

    Quote Originally Posted by gegamgasparian
    Quote Originally Posted by Faker
    I will get my girlfriends camera tomorrow night and take a pic. Its brand new OEM.
    the bag is opened by me to physically inspect the emblem before i pay, sometimes theres factory blemishes on them that are noticable

    those tail lights went to "HELLO" on these forums for 1800$. so basically he paid 900$ for the brand new right tail light. thats unheard of people. should have bought them sc80. you would have saved a lot of money. =P


    P.S. ITS ALMOST HERE BABY ITS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





    Your steering wheel cost more than some builds on here ;D

    It will be a nice touch.. 8)

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    313

    Re: Murcielago Emblem

    Isnt' that a Gallardo wheel? I thought the Murcielago wheel was different?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    192

    Re: Murcielago Emblem

    Quote Originally Posted by vonjet
    Isnt' that a Gallardo wheel? I thought the Murcielago wheel was different?
    they made a murcielago version of this wheel but it just dosent look right.


    it is a gallardo wheel, the standard murc looks like a piece of sh*t, im not talking about the murc version of the gallardo wheel, which still dosent look as good as the pic. so i told my parts manager, i took the picture to him and pointed to the picture like im talking to a baby

    "I WANT THIS AND ONLY THIS, IF ANYTHING ON THE WHEEL YOU ORDER IS DIFFERENT FROM THE WHEEL IN THE PICTURE IM POINTING TO, I WILL NOT BUY IT."

    he said he understood lol.

Similar Threads

  1. anyone seen this emblem or sticker
    By akhan77 in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 01:44 PM
  2. Murcie emblem
    By 6.0nut in forum The Mall
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 11:20 PM
  3. F50 emblem
    By dj_golden in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 11:05 PM
  4. emblem size for 355?
    By smilemaker in forum Technical Discussion & Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 08:28 PM
  5. Emblem Tip
    By James_Bond_007 in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-14-2003, 07:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •