Thread: Murcielago Emblem

Murcielago Emblem

I got my Factory Murcielago Emblem today from gegamgasparian, and it looks great! I just wanted to give everybody the heads up that he is legit and a pleasure to deal with! It truly was an amazing process!

1. He offered the part
    2. I wanted the part
    3. I sent money
    4. He sent part

I'm almost in shock that a transaction actually occurred in the way I described above in this forum! Maybe some of the characters on this forum should take a lesson on how to conduct a simple business transaction! Not all but some!

Re: Murcielago Emblem

Quote Originally Posted by Faker
    I got my Factory Murcielago Emblem today from gegamgasparian, and it looks great! I just wanted to give everybody the heads up that he is legit and a pleasure to deal with! It truly was an amazing process!

1. He offered the part
    2. I wanted the part
    3. I sent money
    4. He sent part

I'm almost in shock that a transaction actually occurred in the way I described above in this forum! Maybe some of the characters on this forum should take a lesson on how to conduct a simple business transaction! Not all but some!
    thats the way a deal should be..
    Its my lost for being broke and didn't able to buy his chipped LP640 tail light..
    big lost of mine... :-[

btw, can u take picts of the emblem?
    i got mine from lambostuff..but doesn't look right ...

I will get my girlfriends camera tomorrow night and take a pic. Its brand new OEM.

I will get my girlfriends camera tomorrow night and take a pic. Its brand new OEM.
    the bag is opened by me to physically inspect the emblem before i pay, sometimes theres factory blemishes on them that are noticable

those tail lights went to "HELLO" on these forums for 1800$. so basically he paid 900$ for the brand new right tail light. thats unheard of people. should have bought them sc80. you would have saved a lot of money. =P

P.S. ITS ALMOST HERE BABY ITS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gegamgasparian
    the bag is opened by me to physically inspect the emblem before i pay, sometimes theres factory blemishes on them that are noticable

those tail lights went to "HELLO" on these forums for 1800$. so basically he paid 900$ for the brand new right tail light. thats unheard of people. should have bought them sc80. you would have saved a lot of money. =P

P.S. ITS ALMOST HERE BABY ITS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your steering wheel cost more than some builds on here ;D

It will be a nice touch.. 8)

Isnt' that a Gallardo wheel? I thought the Murcielago wheel was different?

Quote Originally Posted by vonjet
    Isnt' that a Gallardo wheel? I thought the Murcielago wheel was different?
    they made a murcielago version of this wheel but it just dosent look right.

it is a gallardo wheel, the standard murc looks like a piece of sh*t, im not talking about the murc version of the gallardo wheel, which still dosent look as good as the pic. so i told my parts manager, i took the picture to him and pointed to the picture like im talking to a baby

"I WANT THIS AND ONLY THIS, IF ANYTHING ON THE WHEEL YOU ORDER IS DIFFERENT FROM THE WHEEL IN THE PICTURE IM POINTING TO, I WILL NOT BUY IT."

he said he understood lol.