View Poll Results: Have you been a victim of Exotic Images LLC or CMC Choppers?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Victim of Richard Cosentino?

3 75.00%
  • Victim of John Schmutzer?

1 25.00%
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: E-BAY SCAM ARTISTS, John Schmutzer/Richard Cosentino~ Lambo Kit Cars & Choppers

E-BAY SCAM ARTISTS, John Schmutzer/Richard Cosentino~ Lambo Kit Cars & Choppers

INTERNET SCAM ALERT!
    DO NOT do business with EXOTIC IMAGES LLC or CMC CHOPPERS
    Lamborghini Murcielago/Diablo Replicas, Custom made Choppers

Nine months ago I was robbed of $21,300 from John Schmutzer from Ohio (ebay username Schmutzer45, phone 330-506-3202) and his partner Richard Cosentino from Arizona (aka Richard F. Sainz, phone 480-284-3657 or 480-639-8822). Cosentino has been permanently banned from ebay, but these two scum bags are still trying to sell cars that do not exist and will never be built. THIS IS A SCAM! Their "LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT" is not worth anything. Other victims include Jim Haszinger from New Orleans, (lost $37,500) and Doron Azoulay from Maryland (lost $33,900). I won't even go into detail about his CMC Chopper scams, we'll just stick to the lamborghini replicas. Because Cosentino has been banned from ebay, now his partner John Schmutzer is using his 100% feedback on ebay to lure more victims. Then he hands over the buyers to Richard Cosentino, who supposedly will build you a car, but THEY WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER DELIVER A PRODUCT. These two con artists then split the funds they receive from their victims. They convinced me and everyone else to go around ebay so as to avoid the ebay fees in order to give us a better deal. Notice how they write "strongly recommend that you call". As of now, there is a class action lawsuit pending and victims are growing. The FBI is involved and the Mesa Police Department... please feel free to contact Detective Manuel Verdugo (badge # 10018) at 480-644-3075. You can also contact me, Judd Blount at 818-762-3537 or Jim Haszinger at 504-905-7009 or Doron Aoulay at 240-483-5660 with any questions. In addition, please read about these two pieces of sh*t at www.RichardCosentino.com and RipOffReport.com & ComplaintBoard.com. We don't want anyone else to suffer the way we have. We have successfully had John Schmutzer banned from KitCar.com and are now using this site to warn potential victims of this scam. Consider yourselves warned! This is not a joke and thus the reason why we have no problem listing our contact information for you to verify things.
    Sincerely, Victims of Richard Cosentino and John Schmutzer.

Re: E-BAY SCAM ARTISTS, John Schmutzer/Richard Cosentino~ Lambo Kit Cars & Choppers

YES I SAW YOUR WEBLINK ON GOOGLE ABOUT THEM, AND MADE A THREAD ABOUT IT A WEEK AGO. THEY ARE ON EBAY STILL TRYING TO SELL KITS

Re: E-BAY SCAM ARTISTS, John Schmutzer/Richard Cosentino~ Lambo Kit Cars & Choppers

Nothing new in the kit car world really

I contacted this guy thru Ebay because he stole my friend Rally's pics and were claiming they were his own. I knew the guy was lying!

Dear nahtrac,

It's our body kit, plain and simple. Do your homework before waiving accusations. Thanks... and please read the ad.

- schmutzer45

Did this answer your question? If not, let the seller know.

Replica/Kit Makes : Lamborghini
    Replica/Kit Makes : Lamborghini
    Item Id: 120466581054
    End time: Sep-12-09 14:47:09 PDT
    Seller:

schmutzer45 (17)
    100.0% Positive Feedback
    Member since Nov-10-07 in United States
    Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was active.

the blue and yellow cars in his current auction are the cars from TG. But he says he made them all

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Turn-...=p4506.c0.m245

If everyone uses the "Report Item" link on the page, he will be investigated and banned.

Hey slipondajimmy and rundlc...

I knew they was stealing pictures! These two guys Cosentino & Schmutzer are thieves! I just saw the new ad on ebay. It's already over $20k in bidding... looks like there may be another victim to add to our list, but this will take at least 9 months of listening to their bullshit before you realize you've been scammed! "It's in the paintbooth. The paint didn't take, got to start over. I had to go cross country to pick up a body. The painter got hit on his motorcycle. Your car was run into at the paint shop. I have the swine flu." I could go on and on with all of their excuses. I have personally spoken to Cosentino at least every other day since December of 2008. Now he has cut off all forms of communication with me. Any ideas you have, especially to get Schmutzer banned from ebay, let me know. Thanks for your support.

The report link on ebay will get him banned. Just might take a few people to do it.

I also want to point out a few things I have said in the past....

- IF you are going to give someone 25-50k on ebay whats another few 100 to hop on a plane and go check out the "operation"
    - Scams never hide from google. Then again people in general do not either. before you even hit the buy it now button check out the screen
    name, persons name if listed, and phone number.

There is just so many things you can do to avoid getting taken.

Quote Originally Posted by JuddDrums
    Hey slipondajimmy and rundlc...

I knew they was stealing pictures! These two guys Cosentino & Schmutzer are thieves! I just saw the new ad on ebay. It's already over $20k in bidding... looks like there may be another victim to add to our list, but this will take at least 9 months of listening to their bullsh*t before you realize you've been scammed! "It's in the paintbooth. The paint didn't take, got to start over. I had to go cross country to pick up a body. The painter got hit on his motorcycle. Your car was run into at the paint shop. I have the swine flu." I could go on and on with all of their excuses. I have personally spoken to Cosentino at least every other day since December of 2008. Now he has cut off all forms of communication with me. Any ideas you have, especially to get Schmutzer banned from ebay, let me know. Thanks for your support.

look at what they posted on kitcars.com

http://www.kitcars.com/Classifieds/A...ified_id=21982

Wow that ad makes me want to call and place an order. Sounds like a great guy to do business with.