Thread: Consumer Opinion: MURCIE ME

Consumer Opinion: MURCIE ME

I purchased one of MM's Lxi steering columns and all went well. He shipped when he said he did, provided extra parts that I needed and followed up with advice and help. I recieved three keys, a wiring diagram, a key lock for my door, and the column. Everything was in "ok" condition as I understand that he pulled this from a junked car and I cant expect it to be perfect. In light of recent events, I feel it was neccessary to share my good transaction with a fellow forum brother.

Re: Consumer Opinion: MURCIE ME

Ohhhh extra parts! what did you get?

I have purchased several parts from Mike, sometimes it takes a little longer to get parts but he has sent me everything and I currently owe him so his word is good with me.

Getting parts here and there is a LOT different than building a complete car. Has anyone else other than Dana transacted with Mike regarding a complete build? I think this question is more relevant than your current Thread. JMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by godisgr8
    Getting parts here and there is a LOT different than building a complete car. Has anyone else other than Dana transacted with Mike regarding a complete build? I think this question is more relevant than your current Thread. JMHO.
    who are you to tell people that have had good experiences that what they have to say is not relevant,or less relevant than what you think they should be talking about.shame on you.
    you have every right to make your own thread about whats relevant to you.

Darin a.k.a. Twilight Z

Quote Originally Posted by godisgr8
    Just your honest opinion? Who asked you. All you've done is bitch and moan about how Dana has gotten screwed since youve joined this forum. I have a news flash for you my man, ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! Im just sharing my experiences with MY transaction. I have nothing to do with any other deal going on so I keep my nose out of it. As should you

This guy is a total tool, He came out of the woodwork when the MM fiasco originally hit! He is obviously a plant and I found it very odd that we had someone with 3 posts getting so involved with the issue. I dont know who sent him and I feel bad about the whole ordeal between Murcenary and Murci-Me but this guy is here to push his agenda. People have the right to state their opinions and facts but this guy needs to be exposed for what he really is! His sole purpose is to push his anti murci-me agenda and he is not to be taken seriously. He literally came out of nowhere to express his phony outrage, and his very obvious bias.

Again I am not taking sides on this battle but make no mistake on what this guys purpose really is.

He must have taken a bath in Windex, because you can see right through him ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

From my understanding hes bashing MM on every chance he gets because MM didnt want to sell him his car? In any case, threads like these matter. Just as we need to see the bad, we need to see the good

Quote Originally Posted by 6.0nut
    He must have taken a bath in Windex, because you can see right through him ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    epic, i lol'd

MM is a stand up guy and he will always do what he says, MM has helped me so much to get my Murci going. I has to get my Batwings to work on my can and MM told me how to do it and offered me to go to his home and he will help me put it on. I'm now looking for the door sill and MM said he will help me with it no problem, and I need the air lift aND HE WILL HELP ME TOO.

MM was the only one that made the 2.8L V6 fiero engine make good HP and sound, He sent me the parts list and where to get it and how to install it, I only can say one thing about MM,

Thank You So Much, and you are appreciated Buddy.

To All of you that have helped me and sold me parts I needed thanks you to are appreciated.

A battle lost or won is easily described, understood, and appreciated, but the moral growth of a great nation requires reflection, as well as observation, to appreciate it.
    Yes this is Mo San Diego Murci Maker.
    mocredit@gmail.com