Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GREENMEANSGO

GREENMEANSGO

i was talking to GMG about some marker lights. he asked if i had any Mercedes door latches.. i told him i have an older car at my shop that i pulled the latches off for my build. they were what he was looking for. so we made a trade deal. my latches for his Murcie marker lights... i was a lil skeptic on these deals bc of everyone elses opinions.. i mentioned it to GMG. later that week he shipped me the lights and some extra goodies. without a dime or anything from me. the package arrived and everything is in excellent condition. i havent got his latches ready yet, nor shipped them, (due to personal problems arising) and he remains very patient, so my consumer opinion on GREENMEANSGO is he is a very good seller, very understanding. A+... i will buy from again.

Re: GREENMEANSGO

It was noble of you to write that post and i am of the same opinion bout GMG.

But damn, what is up with the kit car builders on this site. It almost seem that everytime there is a transaction going on, someone always has "personal problems"! Either we have the worst luck in the world or some of us are con men. I got scammed on this site, and i still do business here if I need to. If there is a transaction that is going to take place, people should be ready to honor their side of the agreement when the agreement is made or shortly there after (like a week or 2).

This is not to say that you plan to scam someone just adding my .02

LOL...well, at least he tell us he is bad...
    confesion i guess..
    so, please forgive him...

Lame... send his parts out that are rightfully his as of now.

Personal problems my foot. It takes $6 and a ride or walk to the post office.

Well this thread just got highjacked to be a consumer opinion bout merciero now. Look I put that part in there bc I have nothing to hide. I've bout many parts from builders. I always honor my deals. Gmg has no problem waiting till I get things worked out. Have any of you ever pulled latches out of the back doors of a mercds? Now do it on the clock at your job. You'll see why I havnt had them ready yet. He shipped the lights out before I knew anything. That means he's a bang on seller. Not that I'm a con man buyer. But I have nothing to explain. He will get his latches as I promised. I didn't think I could say how good someone sells and it blow up to how crappy of a buyer it is. If its gonna ruin my rep on the forum, ill pay gmg for the lights and just make him rebuy the latches when I get them out.

i agree mr ferrari this was a bad idea on my part

Let me just clarify, this was not meant to attack Merciero or the transaction. But too many times people use personal problems as an excuse to ship things late or not at all. I definately dont think this qualifies as a hijacking since you started the thread about the transaction.

this thread should be moved to the consumer opinions thread.

Wooooo guys guys hold on his house is under forclosure i have more than enough faith in merciero, i actuallly refered him to the site myself when he wanted to buy my vetter kit last year. Merciero has done all i ask for and that is to keep in contact with me, so i know hes not going anywhere. I have faith in him and i am sure the latches will be here soon enough. If not, God Bless. But i am sure they will be here in time. And Merciero i will make a thread about you when i recieve them so all the members will know.

I have not recieved my parts one month later and have made a thread to show it