Thread: Murcie Me

Murcie Me

MM is a stand up guy and he will always do what he says, MM has helped me so much to get my Murci going. I had to get my Batwings to work on my can and MM told me how to do it and offered me to go to his home and he will help me put it on. I'm now looking for the Door Sill and MM said he will help me with it no problem, and I need the Air Lift AND HE WILL HELP ME TOO.

MM was the only one that made the 2.8L V6 fiero engine make good HP and sound ( Special 2.8l V6 Kit) , He sent me the parts list and where to get it and how to install it, I only can say one thing about MM,

Thank You So Much, and you are appreciated Buddy.

To All of you that have helped me and sold me parts I needed thanks you to are appreciated.

A battle lost or won is easily described, understood, and appreciated, but the moral growth of a great nation requires reflection, as well as observation, to appreciate it.
    Yes this is Mo San Diego Murci Maker.
    mocredit@gmail.com

Re: Murcie Me

Quote Originally Posted by mo
    MM is a stand up guy and he will always do what he says, MM has helped me so much to get my Murci going. I had to get my Batwings to work on my can and MM told me how to do it and offered me to go to his home and he will help me put it on. I'm now looking for the Door Sill and MM said he will help me with it no problem, and I need the Air Lift AND HE WILL HELP ME TOO.

MM was the only one that made the 2.8L V6 fiero engine make good HP and sound ( Special 2.8l V6 Kit) , He sent me the parts list and where to get it and how to install it, I only can say one thing about MM,

Thank You So Much, and you are appreciated Buddy.

To All of you that have helped me and sold me parts I needed thanks you to are appreciated.

A battle lost or won is easily described, understood, and appreciated, but the moral growth of a great nation requires reflection, as well as observation, to appreciate it.
    Yes this is Mo San Diego Murci Maker.
    mocredit@gmail.com
    amen brother
    MM is one of the most helpful and generous people that i know