Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Locking threads and Judd's ban?

Locking threads and Judd's ban?

Well, Iam new to this site, but I notice threads are locked and Judd has a warning?? What happened to freedom of fuc*** speech? I wrote Judd to see if he knew why he was being "warned" for a week or three days or whatever it is. He said he didnt understand. Judd alerted us to just how bad these people are. Why is "powerhouse" taking these actions? I asked myself, and got the answer, if Judd wants to tell you, he can. Hmm, I once heard a saying appicable to powerhouse and other moderators, "with great power comes great responsibility". Well? It seems to me the responsibility is lacking. JB

Re: Locking threads and Judd's ban?

Quote Originally Posted by jbmacneil
    Well, Iam new to this site, but I notice threads are locked and Judd has a warning?? What happened to freedom of fuc*** speech? I wrote Judd to see if he knew why he was being "warned" for a week or three days or whatever it is. He said he didnt understand. Judd alerted us to just how bad these people are. Why is "powerhouse" taking these actions? I asked myself, and got the answer, if Judd wants to tell you, he can. Hmm, I once heard a saying appicable to powerhouse and other moderators, "with great power comes great responsibility". Well? It seems to me the responsibility is lacking. JB
    As i told you in a private pm: it is a terms and conditions issue he has been previously warned on. he is free to pm me for clarification.

Otherwise privacy is a right as well and just because you want to know doesn't mean it needs to be shared with you without Judds consideration. so with responsibility comes respect for another persons privacy.

All his posts (which were basicly repeated four times over) were merged into one topic, i don't see you complaining about the full ban on Mcccars09?

the rules apply to everyone.
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

I can appreciate that, but he himself says he doesnot understand. So you say the threads were locked because they violated some rules and regs regarding the site?? How about the people that those two "violated" by taking their money? Wasnt it important to get the word out? Maybe Im on the wrong site here. I still believe in the good guys who belong to this site although.

Quote Originally Posted by jbmacneil
    I can appreciate that, but he himself says he doesnot understand. So you say the threads were locked because they violated some rules and regs regarding the site?? How about the people that those two "violated" by taking their money? Wasnt it important to get the word out? Maybe Im on the wrong site here. I still believe in the good guys who belong to this site although.
    Judd is fully capable of sending a pm and getting clarification.

I agree with you and that information can be found here: http://www.madmechanics.com/consumer...?topicseen#new

What i can do is point you in the right direction for information: please review the sites Terms of Use policy Specifically Section 7, subsections K, P, S, V, and, W. We all agreed to these terms when we signed up. Those subsections impacted both members in this issue.

http://www.madmechanics.com/terms-of-use.html
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

I think Judd got his word out even if he ended up with a suspension. Sometimes sacrifices are made to your cause, I think the mods did what they had to do, and Judd did what he had to do. The word is out on those cockroaches now.

Ive got alot of passion, sometimes misdirrected! I just always want to defend the underdog. I talked with Powerhouse and now better understand the sites position. You know the saying of letting your mouth/hand overrun your butt?!!:O) JB

My stars aren't blue! I want BLUE stars!!!!!
    Without talent experience is worthless

Quote Originally Posted by MURCI-ME
    yeah but you've got the spinning smiling sweety - better than colored stars in my opinion.

Yeah, thats true. I guess you're right.
    Without talent experience is worthless

Quote Originally Posted by MunkyKing
    Quote Originally Posted by MURCI-ME
    yeah but you've got the spinning smiling sweety - better than colored stars in my opinion.
    The spinning smiling sweetie is truly memorizing, still after all this time. E