Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merciero Consumer Opinion by Greenmeansgo

Merciero Consumer Opinion by Greenmeansgo

Well i waited a month and havent recieved my parts! I was ok with that because i kept hearing i would have them soon enough. But now i am getting no more pm replies and he was online today. So unless i get a tracking # by Midnight monday i will assume that he has scammed me. I did leace the title of this thread unbiased so that if he does send the parts i can edit this post to say hes done well. So Merciero i hope all is well with you, and that you keep your end of the deal! :-\

Re: Merciero Consumer Opinion by Greenmeansgo

Wow!..........That sucks! I hope it all works out in the end!

your online, do you have a tracking #

It's ALWAYS good for all of us to know who can be trusted and who are the scammers.

All the best with this transaction GMG.

MURCenary 8)

i sent them out weeks ago. i sent you a tracking number you said it wasnt right so i took a picture of the reciept with the tracking number on it... the post office here is all automated... you pack it, and atm looking machine weights it prints a shipping label, you pack it and drop it into a turning safe looking thing... i shipped it out. i kept in touch with you every time i got on. once i shipped it i stopped PMing you with updates..

if you still havent got them then there is a problem...pm me about it, i havent heard anything from you so how am i spose to know there is a problem.. maybe i didnt do the shipping right but. thats no reason to bash my name on this forum....
    i held up my part of the deal as promised yeah what i did wrong was make you wait a few weeks but i still followed through with my half..... if you dont have them yet lemme know and i will go to the post office and raise hell, but dont kill my reputation on the only place i can buy parts

i got the parts a week after writing this, i was gonna let it go but if you wanna bring it up you had put the 2 little latches in a big box with no padding so they slammed around and you said it would come with all the hardware. i got one screw. I wasnt gonna make a big deal. but you shipped a month slow and then shipped me garbage. I threw them away or id post pics

... wow..... didnt think this was gonna happen.......... all you had to say was i wrote this a week before i got them in....... not once did i slam you one time...... all i said was i shipped the parts but this thread said you never got them which was calling me out as a scammer. and i wanted you to contact me first before you slammed me..... the latches i sent you were the ones off my build as i told you.... garbage???? those were the best latches i found out of 5 4 door cars over here. thats the best 2 out of 20 latches.... hell if you were gonna throw them away you could of just sent them back and had me pay for the lights.... im not getting in the crap talking gang on this forum i still stand by my consumer opinion about you... very good... i just got a lil defensive because yours about me was negative even though i kept you informed at least every few days... then i sent you what you asked for "the best for my build" that is exactly what i sent.... if you took my post as me being an A hole then you read it wrong..... the last post i put up was me saying if you havent got them in yet then I DID SOMETHING WRONG with the shipping.... not once did i say anything bad about this whole deal..... you went out on a limb for me and i appretiate that. i dont wanna be on bad terms with you... you have alot of parts and knowledge i could use.... i didnt know you wrote it a week before you got the parts.... the last thing i need as a new builder is a bad rep, specialy with a part hook up like you... so i appoligize for how you took my last post, for you waiting on the parts, and my parts not being up to par. but i tried to keep in touch, tried to send you the best of what i had. and for the record the dam post office was out of small boxes and bubble wrap..... like i said it was all automated so there is noone i could just ask for the stuff... just a big as$ lookin atm...

Hold up here,
    You say you threw away latches for the old mercedes and the like. IMO, that was premature on your part I'm afraid. The latches and catches have a certain angle to them and unless you go through a dealership you won't get them "new" anyway. What's wrong with cleaning things up a bit, you can't seriously be that lazy. This is a tremendously used set of parts ya know. Missing a screw so you threw them away, wow! doesn't matter if they were in poor shape cosmetically, you can easily clean em up! They have these latches and catches go on Ebay all the time, but, and this is a big but here, they usally won't have the correct angle to them. It sounds to me like you threw away a hard to find part. Even a show car Murc I took pics of had "dirty" latches and catches..., Don't believe me, take a look

Murc
    Countach

no one said anuthing about dirty. i said they were missing all there hardware. if i gotta go get all the hardware i might as well go get it all. 2nd i can still get those latches new from the dealer and 3rd im not putting latches on my car that have gouges in it cause someone couldnt use 50 cents worth of news paper to protect it.

ok then, going with lazy ;D