Thread: To Gegam and MURCenary

To Gegam and MURCenary

Don't take Murcie-me's bs or anyones, he stole from you and you did nothing wrong, this happened to me with a motorcycle mechanic when I was a teenager, unfortunately even with getting police involved and everything I still never got my money back. So do it for me and make sure you get EVERYTHING murcie owes you. Good luck, Phil

And Murci-Me idc how nice your car is, idc what anyone thinks of me posting this, but what you did was wrong. You took hard earned money from people, and ruined there dream of having there own perfect replica.

Re: To Gegam and MURCenary

Sorry dude, I feel for you, but it's uncalled for to bring the kids into it.

Bob
    Bob custom '84 Fiero SE --->>> custom F408
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/cu...ilepic37_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by RCR

Sorry dude, I feel for you, but it's uncalled for to bring the kids into it.

Bob
    Its not uncalled for for him. He even thought it was ok to threaten my wife and kids.
    Fill-up, you are more than welcome to your opinion, but what do you base it on? dana and gegams lies? I didn't steel anything from them. This goes much deeper than they are saying or admitting. dana still refuses to acknowledge that his high build costs were due to his constant changes, and haveing to do most things 3 and 4 times. He will claim I stole 40K from him, but thats a lie. Just for instance, out of the money he gave me, 10.5K went for the body, 2800 went for the strech and mount (reciepts to prove it), 8500 was paid to north valley auto body for assembly and prep (reciepts to prove it), and so on. When dana decided he didnt want his car built on a Fiero, it all started over again. The body had to be re-mounted (not for free), the car had to be assembled again (not for free), alot of changes had to be made since JVD didn't allow for mount points on his chassis, and so on. So, if Juan can charge 8500 for assembly and sanding the car out (prep), and it all has to be done again because of dana's changes, why cant I charge what others would have charged to do it? is that so unfair? Is that such an astronomical price? So lets add this up. 10.5K + 17k (8500 X 2), + 2800, + 750 (remount body from Fiero to tube chassis, which is a VERY fair price considering what had to be done), + 650 for bat wings, 1200 for primer, resin, cloth, brushes, filler,and all other supplies, 2200 for power window installation (still 1500 lower than a window shop, and would require the customer to supply the custom glass). So where are we at now? I add it up to 35,100. Mind you this does not include the 450 to remove, flange, and replace the front bumper, the 450 to remove, flange, and replace the rear bumper, all the extra work dana wanted done to the chassis when he saw what JVD had did , EX; relocate the air lines, add framing to the chassis behind the doors, cut the dash metal down that JVD was supposed to do, add framing to the rear so the hatch could mount and latch (it already existed on the Fiero), add framing so the bat wings could mount (it already existed on the Fiero), Restructure the mount points for the door hinges on the chassis (JVD put them in the wrong place, and they already existed on the Fiero), cut the front frame of the car and rake it up, because dana was afraid of it hitting the ground, install new air lift shock points on the front, make shock plate adapter for lower control arms in front (JVD just drilled a hole in the control arm and ran a bolt through it), Build new roof cage for interior of car so A pillar covers would fit (jvd used 2" tubing, which was strong, but stuck down so far into the door jamb you had to duck under it to get in), Relocate air storage tank from behind passenger seat to front trunk of car, and the list goes on.
    Dana knew that if he pulled his car out of Juans shop, he would loose his spot there, and the money paid to Juan for the work he was in the process of doing. Dana pulled his car out anyway, and sent it to JVD. Juan was paid 4K to assemble the body (mount doors, hood, etc). That all needed to be redone when his body was removed from the Fiero and mounted to the tube chassis. Somebody had to do it, otherwise the build could not proceed. Was I supposed to do it for free? Juan gets 4K for doing it, why shouldn't I? It wasn't me who decided to take the body off the Fiero, undo all that work, mount it on a tube chassis, and have to do all the mounting and allighing again. That was dana's doing, his choice, and his added expense, not mine, and I was not going to eat the cost of doing it for free because he changed his mind, again.
    Juan owed him 4500 for work he was paid to do, and did not due. Dana was told that would happen if he took his car out of Juans shop, and he did it anyway. Juan and I have a deal,- if i work on a car at his shop to do the trick things on a build, and Juan is going to make money by assembling the car, prepping it, and painting it, he does not charge me rental on the space to work on it. My bid to dana was based on this fact. When dana removed his car from that shop, he knew that I would loose my work-space. I did not remove his car from there, he did. At that point it was his reponsibility to provide me a work area, not me. I had one, and lost it due to his changes. If somebody wanted you to paint them a picture, and you gave them a price to do it based on doing it at home, and then dropping it off at their house when you were done, and halfway through the painting they changed their mind and wanted you to work on it at a location where you would have to rent a space to do it, wouldn't your price increase to cover that new "added" expense, or, would'nt you tell this person you will continue the painting at the location, but they would have to cover the additional costs of the space?
    That is what happened here, yet he insisted that I had to pay for all the new locations the car would be at.
    So in a nut-shell, when dana says that I stole 40K of his money, he is not taking alot of things into consideration, especially the 10.5K body I bought with his money, and so on. I haven't stole a dime from him.
    Without talent experience is worthless

Mike you are a piece of work... You told me from DAY 1 that you would never have juan do anything on my car other than initial primer and sand, You told me that YOU were the one that was going to do the build and all the body work... JUAN was never mentioned to be doing anything other than initial primer and then paint when the car was ready. In early November 2008 you told me you did not even trust Juan to paint your car and that you thought you would do a better job so you painted your car and told me afterward that you would be the one who would paint my car all I had to do was rent the booth for a few hours and that it would save me money.

You NEVER told me I had to pay for storage for my car or anything, In fact when I first met you I thought the garage space where your car was yours to do builds at… you didn’t tell me otherwise for several months after I initially hired you.

You were the BUILDER on my car and you told me that after seeing the work Juan started to do on your car that you decided to do it yours elf and that you would do all the body work and changes NOT JUAN.

You spew lies and stated RECENTLY on other threads that "NOW" you are not a builder. Who in their right mind would hire someone and agree to pay them $50k (of which I paid you up front over $40k) to do a “complete” build for me if I was not led to believe that you were a builder because that is precisely how you represented yourself to me from day one.

If you have receipts from Juan they are phony... We will find out... I wonder if Juan will have his bank records showing that you paid him and that he deposited into his account and if of course that will show on his bank and financial statements and that it was declared on his taxes... Hmmm. My lawyer will find out and Juan will get his chance to comment on whether any receipts “from him” are factual or not when we subpeona him for a deposition and to appear in court so he can tell the truth... Oh... and of course we will also cross examine his character as well as his past. Bring as many witnesses as you have... I’ll make sure my lawyer subpeona’s and deposes each one of them with your lawyer present of course. Mike you know the law firm I hired to represent me and you know they are the best in LA in the area of law that deals with breach of contract and fraud. You stated you had "counsel" earlier... We look forward to seeing you and him in the depositions and in court. Your lawyer will love you for that ...how much is he charging you per hour? Oh... by the way… tell the truth…the body kit cost $7,500 and the stretch cost $1,400 ... I guess we will have to subpoena Steve from Triangle "G" and Johnny as well to go over your alleged receipts. I bet Juan, Steve and Johnny will itching to line up to purjer themselves just for you mike in their depositions as well as court :.

The fact is I never wrote a check to Juan I wrote it to you and everything you are stating here is an “absolute lie”.

I exposed you on this forum and now going forward from here I will expose you in court.

I think everyone by now sees through your lies and fabricated "STORIES".

I agree with what others are saying… I too am getting sick of coming on here to respond to your lies… so with that said…. Going forward… this will be dealt with through the judicial system and not on this forum.

See you in court!

MURCenary

I have 2 dissatisfied customers, and a couple dozen satisfied customers. I guess you cant please everybody.

My last comment on this disappeared, so I'm done commenting...And I wasn't taking sides, just an observation.

bob
    Bob custom '84 Fiero SE --->>> custom F408
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/cu...ilepic37_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by MURCI-ME
    I have 2 dissatisfied customers, and a couple dozen satisfied customers. I guess you cant please everybody.

As for my comments about Danas kids, all I did was say that his daughter is not his, his wife told me it was his step-daughter, and not his paternal child. Is that the same as someone telling your wife and kids to "watch your backs, people have gotten killed over stuff like this"? Matbe its just me, but the two seem totally different, I never threatened Dana, his wife, or any of his kids with any type of harm, bodily or other. Gegam CAN be arrested for this.

He doesn't have the balls to say something like that to me though.
    Okay enough with bringing in kids and family, Mike or Murci-Me which ever you prefer, I don't care about anything other than what you promised these guys. If you can't keep a promise don't make one, simple as that. It doesn't seem like you own each of them a million dollars, for gegam its only a couple of thousand, just pay him back and get this over with, and same with MURCenary! And as far as proof goes they both have pictures of your work and I havn't seen any pictures from you. Pictures show more than words can, so that is why I take there side

This thread is locked. The three parties in question can solve this issue outside of this fourm. Thank you for alerting our members
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

cIts not uncalled for for him. He even thought it was ok to threaten my wife and kids.
    Fill-up, you are more than welcome to your opinion, but what do you base it on? dana and gegams lies? I didn't steel anything from them. This goes much deeper than they are saying or admitting. dana still refuses to acknowledge that his high build costs were due to his constant changes, and haveing to do most things 3 and 4 times. He will claim I stole 40K from him, but thats a lie. Just for instance, out of the money he gave me, 10.5K went for the body, 2800 went for the strech and mount (reciepts to prove it), 8500 was paid to north valley auto body for assembly and prep (reciepts to prove it), and so on. When dana decided he didnt want his car built on a Fiero, it all started over again. The body had to be re-mounted (not for free), the car had to be assembled again (not for free), alot of changes had to be made since JVD didn't allow for mount points on his chassis, and so on. So, if Juan can charge 8500 for assembly and sanding the car out (prep), and it all has to be done again because of dana's changes, why cant I charge what others would have charged to do it? is that so unfair? Is that such an astronomical price? So lets add this up. 10.5K + 17k (8500 X 2), + 2800, + 750 (remount body from Fiero to tube chassis, which is a VERY fair price considering what had to be done), + 650 for bat wings, 1200 for primer, resin, cloth, brushes, filler,and all other supplies, 2200 for power window installation (still 1500 lower than a window shop, and would require the customer to supply the custom glass). So where are we at now? I add it up to 35,100. Mind you this does not include the 450 to remove, flange, and replace the front bumper, the 450 to remove, flange, and replace the rear bumper, all the extra work dana wanted done to the chassis when he saw what JVD had did , EX; relocate the air lines, add framing to the chassis behind the doors, cut the dash metal down that JVD was supposed to do, add framing to the rear so the hatch could mount and latch (it already existed on the Fiero), add framing so the bat wings could mount (it already existed on the Fiero), Restructure the mount points for the door hinges on the chassis (JVD put them in the wrong place, and they already existed on the Fiero), cut the front frame of the car and rake it up, because dana was afraid of it hitting the ground, install new air lift shock points on the front, make shock plate adapter for lower control arms in front (JVD just drilled a hole in the control arm and ran a bolt through it), Build new roof cage for interior of car so A pillar covers would fit (jvd used 2" tubing, which was strong, but stuck down so far into the door jamb you had to duck under it to get in), Relocate air storage tank from behind passenger seat to front trunk of car, and the list goes on.
    Dana knew that if he pulled his car out of Juans shop, he would loose his spot there, and the money paid to Juan for the work he was in the process of doing. Dana pulled his car out anyway, and sent it to JVD. Juan was paid 4K to assemble the body (mount doors, hood, etc). That all needed to be redone when his body was removed from the Fiero and mounted to the tube chassis. Somebody had to do it, otherwise the build could not proceed. Was I supposed to do it for free? Juan gets 4K for doing it, why shouldn't I? It wasn't me who decided to take the body off the Fiero, undo all that work, mount it on a tube chassis, and have to do all the mounting and allighing again. That was dana's doing, his choice, and his added expense, not mine, and I was not going to eat the cost of doing it for free because he changed his mind, again.
    Juan owed him 4500 for work he was paid to do, and did not due. Dana was told that would happen if he took his car out of Juans shop, and he did it anyway. Juan and I have a deal,- if i work on a car at his shop to do the trick things on a build, and Juan is going to make money by assembling the car, prepping it, and painting it, he does not charge me rental on the space to work on it. My bid to dana was based on this fact. When dana removed his car from that shop, he knew that I would loose my work-space. I did not remove his car from there, he did. At that point it was his reponsibility to provide me a work area, not me. I had one, and lost it due to his changes. If somebody wanted you to paint them a picture, and you gave them a price to do it based on doing it at home, and then dropping it off at their house when you were done, and halfway through the painting they changed their mind and wanted you to work on it at a location where you would have to rent a space to do it, wouldn't your price increase to cover that new "added" expense, or, would'nt you tell this person you will continue the painting at the location, but they would have to cover the additional costs of the space?
    That is what happened here, yet he insisted that I had to pay for all the new locations the car would be at.
    So in a nut-shell, when dana says that I stole 40K of his money, he is not taking alot of things into consideration, especially the 10.5K body I bought with his money, and so on. I haven't stole a dime from him.