Thread: GFORCE Replicas???

GFORCE Replicas???

Hey All, does anyone have any info on these guys?? They are trying to sell a "pre" build car on ebay. Just wanna warn folks. Hope all is well with everyone and your builds!!! JB

Re: GFORCE Replicas???

Sounds like a scamner to me!

Gforce from Toronto?? they used to have Viper kit,but molds demolished by Chrysler, they did lot of tuners and custom paints. I was there 4-5 yuears ago, I bought a copy of ground pkg for bmw540. I remember he had the most acurate 355 body molds and he build one.

Quote Originally Posted by 0rcc
    Gforce from Toronto?? they used to have Viper kit,but molds demolished by Chrysler, they did lot of tuners and custom paints. I was there 4-5 yuears ago, I bought a copy of ground pkg for bmw540. I remember he had the most acurate 355 body molds and he build one.
    Wasnt it called Automotive Affair?
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...

Formerly: Powerhouse

Gforce was it on Steels Ave in toronto if I remember right. the last time I was there this was 6 years ago he was showing me that he was in the works on making a saleen on a corvette and wanted investors. I used to buy bodykits from him for tunner cars when I owned a performance shop back in the day.

yeah, then they moved to ST Clair ave, very dirty place ,but his parts where all right. had couple units for stash away molds and some build cars.

Before anyone hires these guys or anyone that holds themselves to be a "builder" or "expert" make sure you do your due diligence.

Ask around on all the forums, get the names of the players, do a background including criminal check (it may cost a few bucks up front but I believe it could save you a ton of money). We all run a carfax report before we buy a used vehicle why not do the due dilegence on the so called builders background.

If they have a shop set up make sure they are registered with the BBB. I can't understand why someone would not be. It's cheap, costs $1 a day approx and it will give any future customers some peace of mind.

As we all know there are too many scammers, fraudsters, criminals in the replica world. If I saw one complaint let alone numerous ones, I would contact the indivdual(s) that had a bad experience and ask them personally about it.

Just trying to help ... I wish I had for knowledge about the "characters" that scammed me, it would have saved me a lot of time and money.

Caveat Emptor.

MURCenary 8)