Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Quick Cash Car Kit, Inc. in Albertville, Alabama

  1. #1

    Quick Cash Car Kit, Inc. in Albertville, Alabama

    Help - Can anyone tell me about their experience with this company and its products? They advertise kits for 355s, Lambos and other supercars.
    Thanks
    Busguy

  2. #2
    Senior Member LP640's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    422

    Re: Quick Cash Car Kit, Inc. in Albertville, Alabama

    they would be so bad if they weren't so elusive.

  3. #3

    Re: Quick Cash Car Kit, Inc. in Albertville, Alabama

    Quote Originally Posted by busguy
    Help - Can anyone tell me about their experience with this company and its products? They advertise kits for 355s, Lambos and other supercars.
    Thanks
    Busguy
    i know of 2 people who bought kits from Jackie and they are unsatisfied ,
    beside he is clueless about the kits he is selling,.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    914

    Re: Quick Cash Car Kit, Inc. in Albertville, Alabama

    For what it's worth.....

    When I return to the states from this deployment this summer I plan a overnight trip to see thier set up and take some picts. After I finish the F40 I plan to build a mercy and want to see thier stuff in person. I live in Mississippi and wont be a huge deal to go see them.

    I have heard both good and bad things about this company. They are not a scam in that they do have and sell the kits they advertise, but the whole 'you can build this lambo for $12,000' is a little misleading in my opinion. I plan to take alot of picts that I will post them here.

    michael
    Building a F40 replica, 4.9 caddy, 5 speed.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    California
    Posts
    884

    Re: Quick Cash Car Kit, Inc. in Albertville, Alabama

    I have purchased a kit from Jackie. If you look up the the post GME 360 build, you will be able to see the progress. Jackie is a business man and nothing else. Meaning, he has a product and if you want it he will sell it to you. Jackie is an honest sale persons. You will not get ripped of. On the other hand, the accuracy of his kits are only as good as the molds he had purchased from Steve. Meaning, if you want your replica to be extremely accurate then look for another company and expect to pay more. But, if you want a fairly good replica at a great price then carkitinc is a really good company. As for tech support ? ummmmmmmmmm. Well lets just say there is none. You will have to rely on personal experience or a kitcar chat forum in order to get help on completing your kit. I hope this helps.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    914

    Re: Quick Cash Car Kit, Inc. in Albertville, Alabama

    Quote Originally Posted by GME
    I have purchased a kit from Jackie. If you look up the the post GME 360 build, you will be able to see the progress. Jackie is a business man and nothing else. Meaning, he has a product and if you want it he will sell it to you. Jackie is an honest sale persons. You will not get ripped of. On the other hand, the accuracy of his kits are only as good as the molds he had purchased from Steve. Meaning, if you want your replica to be extremely accurate then look for another company and expect to pay more. But, if you want a fairly good replica at a great price then carkitinc is a really good company. As for tech support ? ummmmmmmmmm. Well lets just say there is none. You will have to rely on personal experience or a kitcar chat forum in order to get help on completing your kit. I hope this helps.
    PM sent
    Building a F40 replica, 4.9 caddy, 5 speed.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    321

    Re: Quick Cash Car Kit, Inc. in Albertville, Alabama

    I would advise not to do business with this company I spent another 5k on fixing there crappy fiberglass body to get it right, they sell junk

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1

    My experience

    Quote Originally Posted by busguy View Post
    Help - Can anyone tell me about their experience with this company and its products? They advertise kits for 355s, Lambos and other supercars.
    Thanks
    Busguy
    I purchased a lamborghini reventon kit from this buisiness. It was not a scam but it was also not the quality I was expecting.. When I arrived from ga, I had to wait an hour for them to bring the kit from where they are made to quick cash. They had loaded it onto a tiny 56 trailer. I noticed one peice had tire marks on it. I asked about it and they said it fell off the trailer on the way there and got run over. It was overall not a good experience. Spend a little more money and get a better kit.

  9. #9
    Senior Member VF1Skullangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    1,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Robslp640 View Post
    I would advise not to do business with this company I spent another 5k on fixing there crappy fiberglass body to get it right, they sell junk
    Says the guy who does just as bad if not worse then they do on top of scamming a guy out of $81,000 bucks....

  10. #10
    Senior Member dratts1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1,185
    Quote Originally Posted by g_ogata View Post
    I have purchased a kit from Jackie. If you look up the the post GME 360 build, you will be able to see the progress. Jackie is a business man and nothing else. Meaning, he has a product and if you want it he will sell it to you. Jackie is an honest sale persons. You will not get ripped of. On the other hand, the accuracy of his kits are only as good as the molds he had purchased from Steve. Meaning, if you want your replica to be extremely accurate then look for another company and expect to pay more. But, if you want a fairly good replica at a great price then carkitinc is a really good company. As for tech support ? ummmmmmmmmm. Well lets just say there is none. You will have to rely on personal experience or a kitcar chat forum in order to get help on completing your kit. I hope this helps.
    Are you saying that these are the G28 and G24 molds from Steve at Triangle G?

Similar Threads

  1. kitcarinc in alabama with Jackie??
    By jbmacneil in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 02:42 PM
  2. DO NOT BUY FROM KIT CAR INC, QUICK CASH
    By Robslp640 in forum Consumer Opinions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 08:21 PM
  3. CAR KIT INC, QUICK CASH
    By Robslp640 in forum Consumer Opinions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 10:43 PM
  4. MOVED: DO NOT BUY FROM CAR KIT INC QUICK CASH
    By FunnyWheels in forum Technical Discussion & Question
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 09:35 PM
  5. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 08:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •