Thread: Quick Cash Car Kit, Inc. in Albertville, Alabama

Quick Cash Car Kit, Inc. in Albertville, Alabama

Help - Can anyone tell me about their experience with this company and its products? They advertise kits for 355s, Lambos and other supercars.
    Thanks
    Busguy

Re: Quick Cash Car Kit, Inc. in Albertville, Alabama

they would be so bad if they weren't so elusive.

Quote Originally Posted by busguy
    Help - Can anyone tell me about their experience with this company and its products? They advertise kits for 355s, Lambos and other supercars.
    Thanks
    Busguy
    i know of 2 people who bought kits from Jackie and they are unsatisfied ,
    beside he is clueless about the kits he is selling,.

For what it's worth.....

When I return to the states from this deployment this summer I plan a overnight trip to see thier set up and take some picts. After I finish the F40 I plan to build a mercy and want to see thier stuff in person. I live in Mississippi and wont be a huge deal to go see them.

I have heard both good and bad things about this company. They are not a scam in that they do have and sell the kits they advertise, but the whole 'you can build this lambo for $12,000' is a little misleading in my opinion. I plan to take alot of picts that I will post them here.

michael
    Building a F40 replica, 4.9 caddy, 5 speed.

I have purchased a kit from Jackie. If you look up the the post GME 360 build, you will be able to see the progress. Jackie is a business man and nothing else. Meaning, he has a product and if you want it he will sell it to you. Jackie is an honest sale persons. You will not get ripped of. On the other hand, the accuracy of his kits are only as good as the molds he had purchased from Steve. Meaning, if you want your replica to be extremely accurate then look for another company and expect to pay more. But, if you want a fairly good replica at a great price then carkitinc is a really good company. As for tech support ? ummmmmmmmmm. Well lets just say there is none. You will have to rely on personal experience or a kitcar chat forum in order to get help on completing your kit. I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by GME
    I have purchased a kit from Jackie. If you look up the the post GME 360 build, you will be able to see the progress. Jackie is a business man and nothing else. Meaning, he has a product and if you want it he will sell it to you. Jackie is an honest sale persons. You will not get ripped of. On the other hand, the accuracy of his kits are only as good as the molds he had purchased from Steve. Meaning, if you want your replica to be extremely accurate then look for another company and expect to pay more. But, if you want a fairly good replica at a great price then carkitinc is a really good company. As for tech support ? ummmmmmmmmm. Well lets just say there is none. You will have to rely on personal experience or a kitcar chat forum in order to get help on completing your kit. I hope this helps.
    PM sent
    Building a F40 replica, 4.9 caddy, 5 speed.

I would advise not to do business with this company I spent another 5k on fixing there crappy fiberglass body to get it right, they sell junk

My experience

Quote Originally Posted by busguy View Post
    Thanks
    Busguy
    I purchased a lamborghini reventon kit from this buisiness. It was not a scam but it was also not the quality I was expecting.. When I arrived from ga, I had to wait an hour for them to bring the kit from where they are made to quick cash. They had loaded it onto a tiny 56 trailer. I noticed one peice had tire marks on it. I asked about it and they said it fell off the trailer on the way there and got run over. It was overall not a good experience. Spend a little more money and get a better kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Robslp640 View Post
    I would advise not to do business with this company I spent another 5k on fixing there crappy fiberglass body to get it right, they sell junk
    Says the guy who does just as bad if not worse then they do on top of scamming a guy out of $81,000 bucks....

Quote Originally Posted by g_ogata View Post
    Are you saying that these are the G28 and G24 molds from Steve at Triangle G?