Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: greenmeansgo stealing AGAIN!

greenmeansgo stealing AGAIN!

Why did u lock your thread if u are nott guilty? Afraid of dark?
    Your speech are as if u are a saint but infact an evil. Nothing is your fault. Its buyer's fault for paid but get nothing. Not even a single pict of what i'm buying.

10x12 envelope. Protected? Now, i highly doubt the word 'PROTECTED' does apply when dealing with u.

Lets not argue and see if u are a good seller. I've got some pms flowing in telling something like 'see? I told u. I warn u guys. But none of u listen'.

I know as a seller, u cant always satisfy all of your customers. But if u are really a good seller, u'll have 100% feedback like ebay. Once u see anything lower than 90%, more likely no one will buy from u anymore.

Even the amighty Murcie-me finally went down after a few of his transaction/deals turn sour althought he made great parts.

Wish u best of luck in selling/trading in future.

Re: greenmeansgo

here we go again...still waiting on that tracking number, 'friend.'

Even the biggest sellers on ebay have 98% feedback
    you are crying like a girl because out of the SEVERAL times i sent you something no charge like the floor mats, you one time dont recieve it. Do you even remember this time you gave me a new adress to send too? and i told you it was a different adress. you said it was your work . Have you even asked your work if they recieved it. You only sent me $40 which paid the shipping to malaysia. Im not going to run circles for you or anyone else, i did my part and sent the lights. People here cry scammer so easily because they know we will do anything they want to have a clear name. Well guess what? I dont care what you think, its your fault if customs siezed your parts for trying to evade taxes. I dont care. Thats why i dont post on here anymore. the ONLY greatful people out of the several ive given info, free parts to is Murcenary and inlandexotics. Every one else says why i wanted this to or ship it faster. Wtf yall wanna cry about parts you get free. Thats why you will never finish your car because you expect everyone to build it for you. Im in the back ground building corvette and tbucket replicas, getting paid and doing great work. i dont need you appreciation, acceptance, money, or whining. Good luck with your build go call someone else a scammer and make him dance for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Greenmeansgo
    Even the biggest sellers on ebay have 98% feedback
    you are crying like a girl because out of the SEVERAL times i sent you something no charge like the floor mats, you one time dont recieve it. Do you even remember this time you gave me a new adress to send too? and i told you it was a different adress. you said it was your work . Have you even asked your work if they recieved it. You only sent me $40 which paid the shipping to malaysia. Im not going to run circles for you or anyone else, i did my part and sent the lights. People here cry scammer so easily because they know we will do anything they want to have a clear name. Well guess what? I dont care what you think, its your fault if customs siezed your parts for trying to evade taxes. I dont care. Thats why i dont post on here anymore. the ONLY greatful people out of the several ive given info, free parts to is Murcenary and inlandexotics. Every one else says why i wanted this to or ship it faster. Wtf yall wanna cry about parts you get free. Thats why you will never finish your car because you expect everyone to build it for you. Im in the back ground building corvette and tbucket replicas, getting paid and doing great work. i dont need you appreciation, acceptance, money, or whining. Good luck with your build go call someone else a scammer and make him dance for you!
    99.8% depends on statistic
    Those have sold tenth of thousands of items!
    But u! how many transaction/trade/sell/buy have u gone through well with thumbs up?!

All u did is Cry for everything!!!
    Complains is only what i see.

U sell things (to me) - thumb down.
    U buy things from Hema - thumb down.
    U trade things with murceiro thumb down.

I hardly find another one like u in this forum!

Out of SEVERAL times u sent me??!! With no charge?? Come on...i paid for the item and shipping! I even paid little extra for the paypal deduction!
    AND U ONLY SENT ME ONE AND ONLY TIME!!! WHICH IS THE FLOOR MAT!!!
    YEAH RIGHT! ONLY ONE TIME I DIDN'T RECEIVE IT WHICH IS THIS TIME AND IT'S THE only SECOND TIME!!!
    U ARE TRYING TO MISLEAD YOUR SUPPORTERS WITH LIES SO THEY WILL JUMP IN AND DO THE BASHING WITH U!!!!
    Exactly like how u bring Hema down!!!

I repeat, Things are simple.
    Buyer pay, seller ship, buyer didn't receive anything. SO ITS BUYER'S FAULT??!!!! COME ON! WAKE UP!!!

NEW ADDRESS? ANYTHING WRONG WITH NEW ADDRESS IF U DID SHIP IT??!!!

idc what crap u are building. be it your own rocket!!! i'm not intrested to hear! ALL I WANT TO LET THE FORUM KNOW IS, U ARE A FILTHY SCAMMER!!!
    TRADE WITH GMG AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

i want everyone to built my kit? as if i beg u for free and cheap parts and also beged u to help me built mine....
    stop your unrelated lies..the whole world know i'm not from US! and i dont even have a built to start with...! stop lying!!!

$40 bucks??!! LIAR!!!!
    Email? Lies!
    Pictures? Lies!!!!!
    LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR U ARE!!!
    Do u have proove? NO? Only emtpy talks?

Well, i've got plenty. My print screens of all of your lies, the money i sent u (which is not $40!!!).
    And what's your next lie to twist your lies?

I still have tons of your lies in my inbox....do u need them to remind u ?(and everyone) what kind of lies u told me?
    $50 bucks is more than what u asking for? since i gave $50, u'll throw in free mirror switch?
    $15 for shipping.? in case i didnt get it, u'll rip the USPS guy off and ship me another one?
    and lot lot more!!! DO U WANT ME TO PRINT SCREEN THEM AND POST THEM OUT??!!!

Here's one example of his LIES!!!

2 things one im sorry i forgot it was $50 not $40. second you just showed a screenprinted copy showing it was shipped. so if i shipped it and you didnt receive it why is that my fault. and why do you keep talking about merciero he was happy with our deal and the parts he got from me im the one that got shorted . so seems like your trying to stretch the story

2 things one im sorry i forgot it was $50 not $40. second you just showed a screenprinted copy showing it was shipped. so if i shipped it and you didnt receive it why is that my fault. and why do you keep talking about merciero he was happy with our deal and the parts he got from me im the one that got shorted . so seems like your trying to stretch the story
    Oh..now u say "U FORGOT"...is that your excuse now? pls tell me what else u forgot?
    u forgot to ship those lights i paid?

u forgot that u only shipped (floor mat) me once, but kept telling the whole word that u sent me mutiple times and we had deal multiple times in history, and all those in history actually went well!!!

u forgot that u bought lights from Hema?
    u forgot to pay him?
    u forgot where u place the receipt which u suppose to show Hema?
    i wonder if u ever forgot to breath!

Let me tell everyone. he did not forget...but infact, he lied!!!

so, u are more likely going to tell everyone on anything that u actually "forgot" if i keep posting your lies out here.

that "shipped" is there because i thought u are a legit seller at first!
    BUT U ARE NOT!!!
    I feels the pain that Hema had now...i feels sorry for myself for not listening to hema..

Yeah...murciero is happy but u are not.,...u keep complaining.!
    U complain his late shipping (when u didnt ship my lights at all!!!!!)..
    u complain that the part he sent u are rubish. but its gold to somebody out here!
    u complaining his packing are lousy...but u pack fragile lights with 10 X 12 envelope!!!

u are not satisfy no matter how he pack and what he sent. same as Hema..no matter how good is the tail lights, u still say they are crap and u are not going to pay for craps!...BUT! u choose to keep those craps! ignore calls and messages when he asked for payment!
    and u keep denying the simple fact that u did not pay Hema!

Other than S-C-A-M-M-E-R, please tell me what else should i call u??!!!

seems like your trying to stretch the story
    please...everyone can see that u did...i did not!

i'm only asking about the lights that I BOUGHT!

and u bring up loads of unrelated craps which doesnt exist....your wife, hand bags, shiped many times to me and all went well but only this which is only $50, why would i want to scam your $50 when i deal with u in past at much higher values,
    sent me email to proove the shipping, sent me picts to proove... i asked u to help me built my car for free, asked for free parts and such...
    LIES!!! U SENT ME NOTHING BUT JUST IGNORE MY PMsssss EVEN U ARE LOGGED IN!!!

when i started to show everyone your lies, u say "i forgot"...
    LIAR!!!
    HEY, that's only my first pict that prooves your filthy lies and your stinky activity.....
    i still kept tons of prooves.....shall i continue posting picts??
    its your call gmg.....
    we can work things out like a man if u get things done like the way it should be..
    BUYER AND SELLER....plain simple eh? :

Man you might be taking It a bit oveboard Sc, Jd's a good guy I mean come on, If he ony charged you 50 bucks for a set of OEM ights the thats not bad. If you chose not to pay taxes at customs chances are they have it. I think you guys will have to settle this though PM's because throwing "scammer" around like you are is kinda harsh.

yeah..i know $50 bucks is a good price...while he himself admit that's its higher than what he asked for...he even said he's going to throw in free wing mirror switch since i offer him $50. How sweet? Oem or not, i dont know untill i get them on hand...

And he assure me that i will get another set if i didnt receive it because he can rip that usps guys for the lights...i've prooves to back my talks.....

Let me know if u insist...i can post more and more picts to show what he said are all liessssss....

i received nothing..no updates...no email or pict like he claimed/lied....
    I would have been calmly deal with him if he did not accuse me with his lies at the very first....
    no reply after pms when he logged in here...he got times to log in to reply other's thread but ignored my pm...whats the excuse for that? Coke spilled on his lappy again? Or his black berry's battrey are flatten right after he reply at other's thread?...

I did asked if he want to work things out at my last post...if i can wiat for 6 months without updates and ignored, i dont mind to wait for another 2-3 weeks....its up to him...