Thread: eagleoneracecar

eagleoneracecar

Hi,

Im new to the forum, looking at various builders out there, has anyone heard of these guys? http://www.eagleoneracecar.com/index.html, thanks for any input. Also any builders in Canada that are recommended?

Daniel

Re: eagleoneracecar

I was intrigued by some of their posts a while ago as well as a listing at another site I frequent. I was esp. interested in their BMW re-body. But when I checked out their site, two things bothered me: (1) they have more pics of real cars then of their kits and (2) they seem to have pics from other builders posted (check out there Ferrari section: I believe that 360 pic is from Extreme's original 360 build). Neither of these are a good sign. They might be great guys, but those two things make me suspicious.

Ok, I have not been logged on in awhile, but I had to find my password for this one. I ran into this guy about 5 years back, and it is only him!!!! There are no cars, real or otherwise! The pics of the widebody murci are great, but they are computer generated. He is a great talker, but do not send him money first. He said that he is out of Seatle WA, and 5 years back he was loosing his shop. He needed the money transfered, and then the arrangements would be made to ship the car kit. 2 years ago, I ran into him again and spoke with him under a different name, but guess what??? Same story told!!! He created several web sites all focussing around eagle1racecars or some variation of the same thing. You can find some of the old sites if you look hard. Be aware!!!

GTO, thanks for the headsup....

Dan

yeah he is from seattle, i saw the widebody it does exist, he has 3 of the bodies and porsche too, his name is stive, dont know anything about him and how he does a bussiness, but i saw the kits, good looking kits nicely made with great detail, thats all that i know

When they have photos of other companies cars (Extremes F360) that is a WARNING to keep away from them!

This guy promises many things and does not deliver... look at his pictures... he is a scam.

Eagle1 took my money and has not delivered a car or given me my money back... He has refused to answer my calls or emails. Not professional... please dont fall for his smooth talk.