Thread: rodney dickman

rodney dickman

i just wanted to let everybody know i had a good experience with rodney dickman. my purchase went very smooth.

Re: rodney dickman

I have purchased a few things from Rodney and all my purchases went very well with fast delivery!

I've order several times from Rodney, he has great stuff, good service and fast shipping!

Dickman is one of the most self-promoting individuals on the internet. People Have had bad experiences with him, but only a few post because of the intimidation he creates. who else will ASK you to post for him. He must have a really sweet tasting butt because there never seems to be a shortage of people kissing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Corson008
    Dickman is one of the most self-promoting individuals on the internet. People Have had bad experiences with him, but only a few post because of the intimidation he creates. who else will ASK you to post for him. He must have a really sweet tasting butt because there never seems to be a shortage of people kissing it.
    WHAT???? Rodney is one of the most under promoted individual out there. I have been on Pennocks and this forum for over 5 years and I have never once seen a self promotional post from Rodney. I have no doubt that he has had a bad customer experience out there, but my dealings with him have always been great. He sells good products that have not failed me yet.

Are you thinking of someone else?

I ordered a euro shifter from him awhile back, and got it fast and with no issues.
    Seems like a stand up and straight business guy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brastic
    WHAT???? Rodney is one of the most under promoted individual out there. I have been on Pennocks and this forum for over 5 years and I have never once seen a self promotional post from Rodney. I have no doubt that he has had a bad customer experience out there, but my dealings with him have always been great. He sells good products that have not failed me yet.

+1 Rodney has done more than just about any single person for hard to find parts for Fieros. He is a stickler about quality and service and he is tops in my book as well.
    Are you thinking of someone else?

He is a stand-up guy. Great to do business with. Very knowledgeable with Pontiac MEra stuff. Bought items from him in the past. recevied them very fast.

first off nobody asked me to post for them. i did it on my own because there are so many dishonest people in the hobby. i thought people would like to here about my good experience. seems others have had the same honest dealings with him that i did. we need to know when a seller keeps up his or her end of a deal.

Rodney is a good guy. I have purchased from him as well as lengthily phone calls. I wouldn't hesitate any purchases. He has quality items.