Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ravn2 kit is trash

ravn2 kit is trash

Reventon911 is selling the ravn2(reventon replica) on here. I bought one. The kit is garbage over-all. They just pulled their build diary when i posted some of the flaws of their body. Im posting this in an attempt to expose poor products like the ravn2. Eddy, you may as well leave your build diary posted as an educational tool for others. Just dont hide the poor, innacurate design, and sub-par workmanship.

Re: ravn2 kit is trash

Quote Originally Posted by rssllhd
    Reventon911 is selling the ravn2(reventon replica) on here. I bought one. The kit is garbage over-all. They just pulled their build diary when i posted some of the flaws of their body. Im posting this in an attempt to expose poor products like the ravn2. Eddy, you may as well leave your build diary posted as an educational tool for others. Just dont hide the poor, innacurate design, and sub-par workmanship.
    Wow the fact that they deleted there build diary is saying something about there kit.

If anyone wants a real, good quality kit, go get Katana's!

First i want to let people know that you are blackmailing us to get some free parts and you were unsuccessful!! we don't like to be blackmailed!!

if you don't have what it takes to finish a body kit it does not mean it is trash, you should not buy one unless you have the budget to finish the build. if you are broke and don't have money that's your problem not mine.
    Thats why so many kits like your situation (no Money or knowledge) end up unfinished on Ebay,
    only 10% of the kits are actually finished drivable car.
    Its up to the builder to make it as close and as good as you want it to be.
    and experience people/Builders on this forums understand exactly what I'm talking about!!

if its as bad as you are saying i would not be able to finish mine.
    i will post pictures of my finished build soon and let people be the judge.

Quote Originally Posted by *fill-up*
    i deleted it the Diary beacause i dont want to deal with these stupidity
    i will post pictures of the finished car when completed
    still this is not fair comments till you see my finished car
    i'm not getting a chance here
    anyone fair out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Reventon911
    Wow the fact that they deleted there build diary is saying something about there kit.

anyone fair out there?
    Your selling your build on eBay, how do you plan to finish a car when you are selling it unfinished on eBay?! ??? ??? ???

Quote Originally Posted by Reventon911

anyone fair out there?
    Your selling your build on eBay, how do you plan to finish a car when you are selling it unfinished on eBay?! ??? ??? ???
    who told you i'm selling my kit
    your so dumb
    i'm selling a PACKAGE
    all i have to tell you i will post pictures when its finished

I bought his front end for my vendetta, and it was a good piece. I actually dig the motor cover also.
    Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
    White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
    White Gagliardi Vendetta
    Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

im the only one who bought your car so your implying im blackmailing you for more junk. i cut my losses with you. i can post the email of me telling you what to do with the rest of your parts when you offered them for my gallardo wheels. start lying and i can be at little river in an hour and handle this you camel ridin m*therf*cker. to be a "doctor" your pretty stupid; go find another hustle. unlike you, i can afford a lawyer so watch your mouth.

im the only one who bought your car so your implying im blackmailing you for more junk. i cut my losses with you. i can post the email of me telling you what to do with the rest of your parts when you offered them for my gallardo wheels. start lying and i can be at little river in an hour and handle this you camel ridin m*therf*cker. to be a "doctor" your pretty stupid; go find another hustle. unlike you, i can afford a lawyer so watch your mouth.
    I sold about 12 kits so far and they are happy because they know what they are doing
    Madmod indicated above he bought a front end and he was happy
    also the pictures speak for itself