Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Murcie-me is a scam artist

Murcie-me is a scam artist

This mike Chase whom I know where his house is is an scam artist. he charged me 500 in advance to build functioning window for my murcielago roadster roadster. He took the measurments and I never heard of him again. So I was talking to steve from former triangle G and he said Mike charged him 1800 to make his windows work. and same thing again he nebver showed. I had to write him a treatening letter and I have a copy of the letter too. So he never made the windows for me niether he dids for Steve from triangfle G. He is a gready little ********. I would not pay him a cent let alone 6000 Gegam paid. people like this are sickening.

Moderator note: While we sympathize with your situation, please watch your language and choice of words. This is a family friendly forum

Re: Murcie-me is a scam artist

U may pay him a visit with a few lads and sort him out

Sorry to hear that Victor... I tried to warn everyone a year ago.

Unfortunately many find out the hard way that this industry has its share of scam artists and con men.

His sins caught up to him... that's why mike chase is no longer allowed on this forum and most people in this industry have him marked as a con man, thief and rip off artist preying on unsuspecting, trusting and hard working people.

I wish you all the best in recovering what he owes you and the future of your build.

MURCenary 8)

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I'm always suspicious when a forum members first post is a take down. Maybe he's right but "I'm just sayin"

the best scam artists walk the line between some legitimacy and deceit.
    White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

i gave this hobo down the street 20 bucks to go get me a starbucks frap, and the ******** ran off with my money. cant trust anyone these days.

i have been trying to get some headlight visors from him. for like 2 months. and headrest recently, he has them made but wont ever email me back. or ship them. i will sing his praise once i see my parts but dang, its so hard to get him to communicate. i gave up on the door handles i wanted to get from him and just designed and made my own. im about to do the same with the visors. im a very patient girl, but cant wait forever. he does nice work but just takes so long to get it out/done. he must be super duper busy or somethin.

Moderator note: please see comments above

Quote Originally Posted by lambochik
    i gave this hobo down the street 20 bucks to go get me a starbucks frap, and the ******** ran off with my money. cant trust anyone these days.
    I'm sorry but giving a hobo money is just asking to be hussled. ;D

Moderator Note: please watch your language and choice of words. This is a family friendly forum

Sorry if I'm off subject or out of line with what I am about to say and I appologize ahead of time if you guys know eachother and this is not directed at any one in particular but it seems as if every time lambochick posts a comment there is always someone to make a sexual remark directed at her/you! Lol it seems like all of you guys are cooped up in your garage working on your ride and never interact with women! Like I said I hope no one gets offended it's just me probbably being a little too observant...

Quote Originally Posted by naoufel
    Sorry if I'm off subject or out of line with what I am about to say and I appologize ahead of time if you guys know eachother and this is not directed at any one in particular but it seems as if every time lambochick posts a comment there is always someone to make a sexual remark directed at her/you! Lol it seems like all of you guys are cooped up in your garage working on your ride and never interact with women! Like I said I hope no one gets offended it's just me probbably being a little too observant...
    It's not just you. The leg humping is pretty out of control. Then again, she's not exactly trying to avoid it with the suggestive comments and smileys. This happens on every internet forum and is kinda sad to watch from both perspectives.

Back on topic. Mike is clearly an incredible talent in this hobby. I'm sorry to hear anything negative posted in his direction based on that fact, but I have no personal experience to vouch for or against. I hope this is resolved amicably for both parties.

Tom