Thread: great seller! IKR

great seller! IKR

just compleated transaction with IKR Italianknightrider.............his glass work is unreal and products are cut to the tea. great seller...I paid half up front he sent my order gave me tracking info and then request i pay balance.......honestly i paid balance on thursday and my order came very next day...Friday............great job great price super happy thanks IKR............

Re: great seller! IKR

What did you buy?

Good post....

Give someone good credit when it's due! A lot of negative stuff being revealed all the time about crooked people. It's good to acknowledge those guys out there that do right by us.

I want to say thanks to IKR as well. I just today received my taillight lenses from him. They look great and were sent quickly and just as he said.

Thanks ItalianNightRider.

Mitch.
    Keep dreaming if you want to, I'm building mine!

I bought "A" Pillars Dash pod with trim...didn't know i was even getting it....center console trim and five button surround. also replica gauge face............ I felt I got a good bargain and he even sent product before final payment.......also Jets303 rocks bought stuff from him and he gave me free stuff........super happy with both!!!...Again great job

i wonder if these guys could offer a list of things they have to sell and maybe a "general" price list?

would that be possible?

honestly it's hard to even get parts from anyone but i assume, if they did that......gave price lists to everyone who asks they'd be dealing with email longer then actually making the parts and I'm sure 1 or 2 out of 100 people really follow threw with purchases..... this thread is to thank openly to those members who actually provide the parts they make in a professional manner.............anyone reading this thread............feel free to add someone or post (BLAST) a sellers name who's done well perhaps this would help our much needed builders who try to send out quality parts answer more emails and help out even more...