Thread: Clarification on the Murci-Me, Murci-Mike, Mike Chase ban...

Exclamation Clarification on the Murci-Me, Murci-Mike, Mike Chase ban...

Mike,

in an effort to clarify a few things for you and also deal with your recent tirade and opinions of what transpired. I’d figured I would take this opportunity to Ban you again and clarify. Given you have recently comeback to MadMechanics responding to a request for parts, after it was apparently so Horriible.

(Mike, your words will be in black)....

Yes Admin (Admin at the other site), you hit the nail on the head about Powerhouse. He is a liar and a fraud, and will do and say anything to cover his @ss. He and MURCenary are friends, and yes, MURCenary was complaining to him about people showing interest in my build, so I was once again banned (under the name "Murci-Mike).

I am a fraud? I didn’t steal someone’s hard earned cash in return for a deathtrap!

I have no Clue who he is personally, we have never met nor do we live in the same country. Just like I know you, I know him, you and I are as much of “friends” as he and I are. Which obviously doesn’t say much for you. As for covering my ass? Nope not really, I clearly have no like for anyone conducting business and responding to the issues the way you did. FAR WORSE than DKOV ever did. Not to mention, before your ban was put in place I confirmed with the Admin, and FunnyWheels the action taken, it was all agreed upon that it was the BEST thing to do.

I never hid my identity on that site, I even admitted it was me several months ago on a thread, some of you may remember it. Powerhouse knew all along that "Murci-Mike" was actually "Murci-Me", yet did nothing until MURCenary started complaining, and then played dumb to the whole situation.

Actually I didn’t know, as I took a hiatus from visiting the site on a regular basis to deal with a newborn son , and a few other family issues. But it is CLEAR what I thought once I found out…

When I was originally suspended, it was a 24 suspension. In that time, they allowed MURCenary to open up a new account under the name "Murci-Me", so when I returned I could no longer use that name. The 24 hour suspension turned into a lifetime ban.

Based on confirming with the site owner “admin” and FunnyWheels, this was deemed the best method to handle the issue. The court dockets posted, the history presented and POSTED BY OTHER members on you methods of doing business Thus the extension to a Life time ban. You want to place all on me? Go ahead, I don’t mind. I still wake up every day knowing I have never put anyone’s money before their safety or ethical business practices or my own ego. (AND YES,SELF ADMITTEDLY I HAVE ONE!).

In the re-opened build diary of my car, Lambochick inquired about my door cards. Powerhouse chimed in that nobody should buy anything from me, and that it has been "proven" that I am a thief, and everybody on the forum knows it.

The comment about you being a crook and to stay away was actually made by another Mod, Maybe take another stab at it.? I said your business dealing were well documented here with photos and your responses or lack thereof. Yes I left them up as I felt it was in the best interest of our members to see the result of your “Craftsmanship”

But hey feel free to blame me. Once again, I don’t care about being the fall guy. I stated your business practices were well documented and proof provided by others on the site. And apparently you cant deal with it like a real human being, and own up to your own results.

Powerhouse gets all his info about what happened between MURCenary and I from MURCenary, who is an even bigger liar than Powerhouse.

The information about your product and quality came from a few members other than MURCenary, but a great deal of photo “evidence” was presented by MURCenary to support his concerns. Amazingly accurate memory you have.

I was tried, convicted, and sentenced on that forum all based on heresay, basically "he siad/she said".

And all the things you said were 90% insulting your past clients, swearing and a failure to deal with the real issues. MadMechanics will not facilitate anyone who cant run an honest business.

They never allowed the truth to be known. (You never allowed it but I think we all got the idea) Every time I posted proof of what I claimed, it was deleted and covered up. Members were only allowed to see MURCenarys side of the story and not mine.

Yes, for the most part, true however the posts that got deleted were not of my doing as I also put my two cents in those posts as well. Check with the Admin. Roughly around that time is when the site was compromised. Think what you wish.

If you need to feel I have that much power and freedom to just have a banning heyday and trigger happy finger on the remove topic function without raising the eyes of the site owner… WOW that’s awesome! But I don’t.

Those who stuck up for me were shunned, or banned.

I can understand your perception on this, however, that facts are not quite what you think, I also complained to the admin on the disappearance of these threads. Given my ego, I knew I had some great comments and replies!

I believe what Admin claims about Powerhouse to be true. In my experiences and observations regarding him (powerhouse), he has proven to me to be a liar and a manipulator, and somebody with an obvious chip on his shoulder.

Yep I do have a chip on my shoulder especially for the things you have done, the ignorance and rudeness you display when proven to have made a mistake or two. My history shows I have ALWAYS stood behind my word, in my assesments and exposing frauds like your situation. I was doing well before you even landed on this site. Just a side note, the name powerhouse was never an ego name (although it sure sounded good!), it came from a previous Kit car brokerage and informative site I once ran called Powerhousesports.net.

Mike, CLEARLY you have outstanding ability to build a product, I personally think your Murci has to be one of the best, if not THE best build in the industry so far. However, as a business man, it doesn’t have the same level of care. The end result of the welding and build that was presented on an other person was discerning enough to warrant a ban preventing the MadMechanics site from being a 3rd party contributor to such a hazardous situation. The actions the I personally take and I am sure Dave or Ari take, are in the best interest of the site.

a good place to start in fairness to Mike, I'll try and Link everything that is still available good and bad and in fairness to
    MURCenary, feel free to post your results of the work you received. Once MURCenary posts his story this will be locked down, as both sides of the situation will be presented.

Good:
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/consumer-opinions/9763-murcie-me-parts.html

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/co...oor-sills.html

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/co...murcie-me.html

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/co...murcie-me.html

Bad:

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/co...e-respond.html

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/co...am-artist.html

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/co...murcenary.html

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/consumer-opinions/12452-murcie-me-mike-chase-ripped-me-off-do-not-send-guy-money.html

SO there you have all the information with the exception of MURCenary's.... So again, according to you, this is all my doing all my fault... and more importantly all my words for/against you mike....
    Last edited by The Boss; 10-31-2011 at 08:40 PM.
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Clarification my back side!

All this information is based on other peoples accusations, and none on your own experiences. Its all hearsay, and can be proved to the contrary.

Deathtrap? Really? All I did was fiberglass work. The modifications I did do to the front suspension were temporary. Dana looked at it and approved it at the time, so how did it all of a sudden become bad? He knew I wasn't done with it.
    He posted pics of work that I never even did. He could have posted a pic of anything and you morons would have believed it was work I did. The facts don't lie, but dana never revealed the facts. He only posted things to make him look like a victim, and never told the truth about what really happened.

Isnt it wierd that everything ernt sour when he decided to have Joe fix the suspension issues? The deal was, the car would go to IE, Joe would fix the chassis and suspension problems (caused by JVD, NOT me), and then the car would come back to me to finish the BODYWORK . Joe was trying to become the premier builder back then, and would stab his own mother in the back if it would further his goals. Joe got upset at me because I wouldn't let him use my interior pieces for his builds, so he decided to bad mouth me and try to ruin my reputation. He had everything to gain by me being out of the picture. He sweet talked dana into letting him take on the build, and once again, dana changed plans and kissed Joes back side. Joe is a salesman, plain and simple. Only problem is, he cant back up his claims and promises, as current events (2 years now) have proven.

Dana had a chip of his own. He didnt think that all the changes to his build should cost more, or take any longer. I have proff of all the people I paid to do certain things on his car, and each time dana would un-do it with a change.
    He got upset when I refused to GIVE him my interior pieces for his car, like they were owed to him. Remember, the original cost of his build was $50, of which he paid me 2 checks of $17k, and about $6k in additional costs approved by him. When his car was finished, he would have owed me another $16k. In his mind though, he wanted everything for the 40 he had already paid me. That wasnt gonna happen. I held up my end of the deal, even through the endless changes and multiple chassis swaps that I was supposed to eat the cost of. I build nothing unsafe on his car. He posted pics of unfinished fiberglass work, and chassis work I didnt do. How come everyone else gets judged on their finished product, but I get judged on my unfinished work, work he DIDNT ALLOW me to finish. I never walked away from his build, he took it away from me because Joe conned him into believing he could do a better job (lol).

As far as Gegam goes, the kid was a total idiot. He wanted everything done for "shop rates" (lol), of which he was an expert at knowing what things should cost. I did everything he paid me for, in the time frame we agreed on. He was upset because when it was complete, and he wanted me to do more things, I refused. Once my responsibilities were satisfied with him, I wanted nothing to do with his build. He showed a pic of how I mounted the window track in the door, about 2 inches from where it normally mounts, and says "look at this", what was murcie-me thinking? The FACT is, he wanted to use OEM mirrors, which are about 2 inches longer than G28 mirrors. The track had to be mounted there so the mirror would fit, plain and simple. He tells you all how I stiffed him for parts, another lie. I supplied him with side window lass for his car, but when he decided to use the OEM mirrors, it wasnt going to fit. In his mind, I was supposed to have custom glass made for his car at a cost of over 2k, for a window job I was charging him $1500 for.

You see, Gegam is a genius. What he never told any of you was that he was financing his entire build on several credit card cash advances (genius!). He figured he could have the car done, enjoy it for a while, sell it and pay off the cards. He figured (because he's an expert at this stuff) that his build should take 12 weeks. When that didnt work out for him, and he had to start paying on the cards, he HAD TO SELL the car to do it. Like I said, he was upset because he was counting on me to do it, a project I never agreed to do. He paid me to do certain things and supply certain parts, and I did. I have witnesses and receipts to prove it.
    So, take all your "heresay" and stick it. I have proof of all the work I did, and the money I spent, and all the people who were paid. You morons are judging me on the word of 2 bitter people, and taking it for the 100% truth. You should be ashamed of yourselves, even my 9 y.o. is smarter than all you.

I like how you said what you wanted to say, and then banned me so I couldnt respond. Did MURCenary teach you that trick? I had to open a new acct just so I could post this response.
    Last edited by FunnyWheels; 11-01-2011 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Boss View Post

Mike, CLEARLY you have outstanding ability to build a product, I personally think your Murci has to be one of the best, if not THE best build in the industry so far. However, as a business man, it doesn’t have the same level of care.

A friendly suggestion,

Instead of continually rehashing prior bad dealings and continually banning someone who is acknowledged as having arguably the best kit car ever and does offer help to others , why don't we allow Murci mike to post here but simply not allow him to sell any products or work, or advertise his services? there can even be a mandatory link in his signature to this thread .

He offers value in His knowledge and experience and seems willing to freely share that kind of assistance in the forums which is valuable to this forum.

As long as everyone is warned not to do business with him, that should be sufficient .

Pp
    Last edited by The Boss; 11-02-2011 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fauxrrari View Post

Quote Originally Posted by The Boss View Post

Mike, CLEARLY you have outstanding ability to build a product, I personally think your Murci has to be one of the best, if not THE best build in the industry so far. However, as a business man, it doesn’t have the same level of care.

A friendly suggestion,

Instead of continually rehashing prior bad dealings and continually banning someone who is acknowledged as having arguably the best kit car ever and does offer help to others , why don't we allow Murci mike to post here but simply not allow him to sell any products or work, or advertise his services? there can even be a mandatory link in his signature to this thread .

He offers value in His knowledge and experience and seems willing to freely share that kind of assistance in the forums which is valuable to this forum.

As long as everyone is warned not to do business with him, that should be sufficient .

Pp
    I am on board, if the the Admin is.

Mike, as for your reply, it is perhaps the clearest response you have given yet, you can still hate me, insult, whatever you wish. But to be fair, 90% of your post was pretty good as far as helping clarify the situation.

Going forward this thread will only be for Murci-me and The former clients he had issues with.

Otherwise, Everyone else will have thier posts removed.

Everyone else has an opinion but no dog in the fight, instead you cause more problems with something you have nothing to contribute to the matter. So if it isn't your issue, don't bother posting...
    Last edited by The Boss; 11-02-2011 at 11:41 PM.
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Quote Originally Posted by Fauxrrari View Post
    "Mike, CLEARLY you have outstanding ability to build a product, I personally think your Murci has to be one of the best, if not THE best build in the industry so far. However, as a business man, it doesn’t have the same level of care"

A friendly suggestion,

Pp
    First off, a word to Powerhouse.
    I'm sorry for the words I used in my previous post, thankyou for cleaning it up for me. Next, I have nothing personal against you, but I do not agree with the way you choose sides based on what another member "claims" to have happened, without any real proof other than his word and some pictures of work he said I did.
    I dont think it is fair that you post a comment, then ban me so I cant challenge it. It looks to me as though you personally want me to look guilty, but in reality you obviously dont know who the real "guilty" party in this matter is.
    Thankyou for your good comments on my post. I did try to explain all this years ago, but nobody was interested in hearing my side of anything.

Now, on to this;
    As long as everybody is warned to not do business with me? Thats funny. That assumes that I am guilty of all I have been accused of, doesn't it? It still amazes me to this day how I have been tried, convicted, and sentenced based on someone elses story, and pictures they posted (whether it be gagam or murcenary).
    The facts are all here. The member accusing me has had problems with EVERY builder he has come in contact with, yet its always the builder who is wrong, or a thief, or a scammer, or a con artist, and so on.
    You people here have NO CLUE what happened between he and I, yet you take everything he says as the truth, and everything I say as a lie.
    He posts pictures of work I didn't even do, claiming it to be my work. He posts pictures where there is both shoddy work and quality work in the same frame, and you people just "assume" I did the shoddy work! He knows what he is doing, and does this on purpose. He knows everybody will assume the worse, and plays on that.

The things that he always forgets to mention is how he constantly was changing things, delaying the build, and driving up the costs. I agreed to run a build for him identical (what he wanted) to my build (a G28L body mounted on a streched Fiero with an auto trans). He supplied me with the Fiero, and I sent it to get streched ($2600, strech and mount body through Triangle-G). I paid for his body ($10,500 through Triangle-G). The car then went to North Valley Auto Body in North Hollywood CA. I paid Juan (the owner) $8500 to assemble the car, do the bodywork, and paint the car. A few months into the build, Dana told me he wanted to switch chassis, because he found a Fiero with a 3800SC in it (mine had a 2.8L, the deal was for a 2.8L). I told him if he took his car out of North Valley A/B, he would loose his spot, and the money paid to Juan. He first sent the new Fiero to West Coast Fiero to have the A/C redone. He then decided to send the his original car to JVD customs in Palm Springs (and by "send" I mean have ME trailor the car out there for JVD to have the body off of, then trailor the chassis out to San Diego so he could sell it on Ebay) and have him build a custom chassis, and put the 3800 from the new Fiero in that (my car was built on a Fiero, the deal was for a car built on a Fiero). After a couple months, the chassis was done.
    The problem with it was, the build was now a tube chassis. None of the mounting points were the same, The body wasn't even mouted! I had already paid someone to mount the body the first time, now I had to do it (at no additional cost to the build). The front suspension was bad (I later found out from JVD that it was a change that Dana wanted (for no additional cost) against JVD's advice) so now it was suddenly MY job to fix it. Since he had pulled his original car out of No.Valley A/B (knowing the consequences), I had no place to continue working on the build. He found a shop for rent 25 miles from my house, and expected ME to pay the shops rent! There were no lights in the shop, no water, and no 220VAC to run my welder. He bought a 140A Lincoln welder I was supposed to fix his suspension with, build a roll cage, and do other reinforcements to the car with. I told him I would tack everything together with that welder, and when the car moved to my friends shop, finish it with my 220 welder.
    Nothing fit right on that chassis. I could not get it to line up the way my car did, but then again my car was built on a FIERO, like we agreed his car would be. He agreed to pay my friend $300/month for a space at his shop, which Dana stiffed him for. At this point we are 1 year into his build, and I am still trying to mount the body! Along with that, i'm having to fix his suspension, weld in a roll cage, frame and hang the doors, frame and hinge the front hood, frame and hinge the rear hatch, mount the deck lid, allign the taillights and grills, flange the front bumper, block sand and allign the entire car, make the changes to the body lines, prep the car for paint, AND PAINT IT, "for F R E E". I had already paid Juan at No. Valley A/B to do all this stuff, and Dana knew that. He knew that if he changed directions on his car and removed it from Juans shop the money and the spot would be lost, AND HE CHOSE TO DO IT ANYWAY. Yet, in his mind, he didnt see it as being his problem. In his mind, it shouldn't take any longer, or cost any more.
    This is how the entire build went. Change this, change that, one step forward, 6 steps back. He had the nerve to complain that I was working on my car and not his. OF COURSE I WAS, I paid others to do the work on his car. He knew I was building my car when he met me.
    My involvement in his build was to be minimal. I would do the power windows, make the batwings work, do minor changes to the body, supply him with an interior like mine, and do final electrical hook-ups. Thats it. period. But now, i'm having to do everything, start to finish, on a tube chassis build with a 3800 in it (Do you guys remember what our original agreement was?) All for N O E X T R A M O N E Y.

He met Joe from IE, and Joe sold him on letting him do the suspension work for him. The car was supposed to go to IE, have the suspension done, Then come back to me. In that time, Joe talked him into letting him (JOE) do the rest of the build (hows that working out?).
    Dana took his car away from me, I didn't abandon him and run with his money like he would have you all believe. He knew when he took his car that things were not done, we went through it all. He told me the car would be comming back in a few weeks (more delays) and I could deal with it then. Once again though, Dana changed everything. Now Joe was going to finish it, and he wanted evrything. He demanded a full interior, pod, instrumentation, leather, and carpet F O R F R E E (once again). I refused, saying he hadn't paid for it, so he doesn't get it.
    He knew I didn't owe him any of that, but he made a deal with IE to get all those parts so that Joe could splash them and include those pieces in his builds (remember when one of Joes selling points would be that his cars would have the same interiors as Murci-me's?)
    When Dana realized he wasn't gonna get it, thats when he and Joe decided to start making stuff up and slam my work. I even have an email from Dana saying that if I didn't give him that stuff, he would ruin my reputation on the forums at any cost. I told him go ahead, im not a builder anyway. So then it began, and you guys bought it. All from a devout "Christian" lol.
    Dana has had problems with everybody on his build. According to him, "JVD is the Bernie Maddof of the the kit car world", West Coast Fiero is a rip-off, "Mike Chase aka Murci-me is a scam artist", and now the 2 years of ongoing problems with I.E.
    Its always the builders fault, right? There's no such thing as a "Bad Customer" is there? Dana will get what he deserves in the end, karma is a "you know what".
    I can prove everything I have stated in this post, I have all the undispited evidence (not made-up pictures). He knows the truth, he doesnt want this forum to know though.
    You guys have my email, you know where I can be found. My experiences with this "man" is an open book, I have nothing to hide.

Powerhouse (the Boss),
    Thankyou for allowing me a fair chance to explain myself. Once again, I'm sorry for the accusations about you, I will be removing my post from the other forum.
    God bless JVD, IE, and MadMech.

Keep building guys,
    Michael Chase, aka Murci-Me

Cool

I figured there was no use posting anything to mike chase lies after that last post and that I would just let the courts show who is telling the truth.

First of all if I would have filed a civil case against mike chase it would have cost me $30+K in legal fees (just throwing good money after bad) That is why I figured I would at the very least take him to small claims, sue mike chase for both Fraud and Breach of Contract and ask for the Maximum ($7,500 allowable in the state of CA)

Well it is finally over and done with...

I took him to court on 1/31/12. In the initial Court Appearance on January 31, 2012 the court was over booked with so many small claims cases (as always) and the judge gave us each only 7 minutes each to state our case. The judge truly did not get enough time to hear 2 years of what went down in 7 minutes. However he awarded the judgement to me for $4,000 plus $75 court fees = $4,075.

Well as expected in Narssistic fashion with mike chase aka Murci-Me he appealed the case after the first verdict (as he cannot ever lose anything and admit he intentionally meant steal my money and defraud me) and in California if the defendant is found guilty he or she can file an appeal but only one time (Small Claims)

We went back to court this past Monday May 21st and we both got a real opportunity to explain everything to the new judge. I had a 5 inch thick dosier of evidence and a lawyer that works for a top law firm that specializes in "Contract and Fruad Law" in Los Angeles. The Judge got an opportunity to hear both sides very clearly, there was no time limit and after hearing both mike and my side of the story and reveiwing both party's evidence the judge convened and passed judgement in MY favor for the maximum allowable amount of $7,500 plus $75 court fees - $7,575. (Basically... the judge threw the book at him with awarding me the max amount for a small claims case in CA)

05/21/2012 JUDGMENT ENTERED AS A FINAL DISPOSITION AFTER APPEAL AND
    TRIAL DE NOVO ON 05/21/12 . FOR (TERRY, D B) . AGAINST (CHASE, MICHAEL WAYNE) .
    PRINCIPAL $7500.00 , COSTS $ 75.00 , ATTORNEY FEES $ 0.00 , AND
    SUPERIOR COURT COSTS $ 0.00 . TOTAL $ 7575.00 .

What truly took the cake was when mike ended by telling the judge that he is the only person that has EVER been able to build the most exact replica of the LP640 Murcielago and no one else can build one as good as him. WOW... Really... even in the court he feels he has to express his narcissism. Obviously the judge saw right through him.

WOW... I had given mike chase (murci-Me) NUMEROUS opportunities to settle this out of court (I have all of the e-mails and his replies) but I guess he most likely thought I would let this go. So I took him to small claims court and won a judgement against him. However... because mike chase is so Narssistic and no one can ever tell him he is wrong he could have just paid the $4k in the first place but NO... in pure Murci-Me fashion he appealed the case which was so blatant that he ripped me off and this time the judge got to hear the whole story and not just a 7 minute version and granted me the highest allowable amount in small claims court. It's a far cry from the money I gave to mike chase but as long as justice is served I have to be happy with that.

Thank you Jesus that justice has prevailed and thanks to everyone on this forum for all your support and being able to see through mike chase's lies and deceipt.

I hope this will serve to help others from having their hard earned money stolen for mike chase in the future and I truly hope he is never allowed to use this forum to prey on and take hard earned money from anyone else. I believe most that followed this from the beginning saw right through the lies...two Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles Judges did.

As a Christian... I pray for mike and his family that through this he may learn to change his ways and wish them a life of happiness.

Sincerely,

MURCenary
    Last edited by MERCenary; 05-24-2012 at 10:53 PM.

Pride is the root of all evil.

how can you sign on and try to pass information about me or my finances to people on this forum you idiot.

i financed and paid for 50,000$ myself, only 10,000 was from USBANK. i make 72,000 a year living athome with a lot of disposable income. if u think im disgruntled about my debts as you calim i am, you are an idiot.

you are a pathological liar,. you bend truths and post half ass stories her eon the forums.

it seems every interaction you ahve with people your scamming them dude. im not tlaking about 200$ interactions. im talking about the 6,000 you stole from me and who knows how many thousand from murc.

idk if you think these forum goers are idiots or not,

you have 2 people, even more probably by now, who have given you several thousand dollars. which was my first mistake, i trusted you, you said you would deliver, and i paid you 6,000 in cash. you went ot the junk yard, bought me bullshit old car pats, and put 2 windows up for 6,000. and give me 2 old as fiero seats. FOR 6,000 dollars.

anyway, im just here to post this one and final thing. i randmlyu got reidrected here from google. and saw this thread.

many people including myself gave you several thousand dollars, and we are all complaing about you, IT COST YOU NOTYHNNG. it cost us THOUSANDS of dollars.

ask yourself this one question forum goers, who here is telling the truth, the overgrown elf, who stole 6,000 from me, and many thousand from murc, or the actuall people who lost that money.

who here has an incentive ot tell the truth, the people who lost thousands including myself, or the dirty mechanic who said he would provide services and only half assed the JOB. the ONLY car you put effort into was yours.

you used your car to get clients, promissing returns, and you did not deliver on the SERVICE we paid you 6,000$. dude, dont come here trying to pass off you provided me 6,000$ dollars worth of service.

what you did to me and merc, MANY MANY COMPANIES DO. to each other and others.

the only idiot thing i did was pay you in advance cus i trusted what you said.

so i say again, who has an incentive to tell the truth, the people who are actually out 6,000 and 30,000 or what ever you cost murc, or you.

see we lost money, you didnt, and im not talking about 100$ or 400$ im talking thousands. not that it bothers me, i made that money back 5 fold already.

you didnt loose money. so idk why your ass is not banned again. everythime you show your face on this forum you should be banned. idk why the mod would put up with you.

anyway, dont come here trying to pass off half truths and spin of stories with tiny facts into large histories, you are delusional dude. get your brain checked.

EDIT: DANA IM SO GLAD YOU WON TAHT CASE MAN, that must TASTE sWEEEEEEEEEEET. . he really is delusional man, im glad you won, i personally dont care about the 6k he stole from me. i just care hes trying to take tiny facts, and spin it off into grand history. true i used credit cars, but i paid all my ove rand over. i make neough mony to endulge into this hobby. all i care about is the lies. anyway glad you won.
    Last edited by The Boss; 07-10-2012 at 02:58 AM.