Thread: EXOTIC MOTOR SPORTS.com?

EXOTIC MOTOR SPORTS.com?

Hey Folks, I was wondering if you have ever heard of this "company"?? He supposedly works out of his garage and has a bunch of videos on youtube. I believe he said he is in the US, but not sure. I wrote him an email and am waiting to see if I can go check out his shop. Thanks for any help. JB

I have never met Rally of exoticmotorsports.com but I think that he is a legitimate builder from my research. I know that he has a website exoticmotorsports.com that showcases lambo murcielago replicas that he has built as well as how he works. I know that he is based in the San Francisco Bay Area, California USA.

I have contact through email with Rally regularly... has lots of nice tips and trics.. he even tried to help me out purchasing some stuff from ebay that was only sent within the US...
    great guy..

Hello, NO Rally is not a trustworthy guy.....His claims of doing all the stuff for Hobby is a lie, as he sells the cars he builds....... I had placed an order for the "BLACKBIRD" that he shows off on his site. all the ideas and the resources that are put in the car were all MADE by other Lambo KIT builders and supporters, I wanted to make the Blackbird look as OEM as possible, and
    Rally took all the parts that I ordered from many different vendors and copied them and is sells them on ebay Stating that he is the one Who made them. The Guy Signed a Contract for a build and did such a shitty job when I took my client to pick the vehicle up.....not only that he DEMANDED that the rest of the payment to be made in CASH 53K in Cash???????? after the client saw the interior that looked like someone put over-sized seat covers on it, the paint had not been cut and polished, and He stated to MY CLIENT that if he did not know that much about a KIT car he shouldt have bought it..... and that is how a kit car looks like...... after all this, he has made many changes to the BLACKBIRD...... and funny how different the KIT car looks now, after he took all the ideas on what the car is suppose to look like. He has 13,800 of my money that he wanted as a down payment to start, and when he did not deliver and I asked for the money back, he said he spend more time and money in the materials, and that I owed him more money.......for his incompetence on completing the car to the specified written contract. He even is the middle of the build told me that he really liked the way that the car was turning out and did not know if he was sure if he was going to sell it.... i thought he was joking, should have known better. Anyways, Rally is a good Builder but, he is a thief, he takes peoples money and ideas and call them his own.......I had put up post of his behavior before, and he said that he was willing to work out the differences if I would take the post off. He talked to me about 4 times after I took the post down, and we are back to square one again.......
    We are going to go to Court and that is the only way this will get solved

Quote Originally Posted by Barricade View Post
    Hello, NO Rally is not a trustworthy guy.....

His claims of doing all the stuff for Hobby is a lie, as he sells the cars he builds....... I had placed an order for the "BLACKBIRD" that he shows off on his site. all the ideas and the resources that are put in the car were all MADE by other Lambo KIT builders and supporters, I wanted to make the Blackbird look as OEM as possible, and
    Rally took all the parts that I ordered from many different vendors and copied them and is sells them on ebay Stating that he is the one Who made them. The Guy Signed a Contract for a build and did such a shitty job when I took my client to pick the vehicle up.....not only that he DEMANDED that the rest of the payment to be made in CASH 53K in Cash???????? after the client saw the interior that looked like someone put over-sized seat covers on it, the paint had not been cut and polished, and He stated to MY CLIENT that if he did not know that much about a KIT car he shouldn't have bought it..... and that is how a kit car looks like...... after all this, he has made many changes to the BLACKBIRD...... and funny how different the KIT car looks now, after he took all the ideas on what the car is suppose to look like. He has 13,800 of my money that he wanted as a down payment to start, and when he did not deliver and I asked for the money back, he said he spend more time and money in the materials, and that I owed him more money.......for his incompetence on completing the car to the specified written contract. He even is the middle of the build told me that he really liked the way that the car was turning out and did not know if he was sure if he was going to sell it.... i thought he was joking, should have known better. Anyways, Rally is a good Builder but, he is a thief, he takes peoples money and ideas and call them his own.......

I had put up post of his behavior before, and he said that he was willing to work out the differences if I would take the post off. He talked to me about 4 times after I took the post down, and we are back to square one again.......
    We are going to go to Court and that is the only way this will get solved
    I'm calling bologna on your statement.

Its oblivious the body was from JVD customs and that rally didn't build that body kit himself he most likely spashed several of them or copied them. He also never signs contracts and builds vehicles for people how do I know this? I talk to rally regularly and we have plans of starting a Supercar project sometime this year. I love how you want an OEM stile kit and you'll go with the least accurate kit on the market you might as well should have went with a G24 from carkitin and came back here complaining about how they scammed you out of money....

I love how people come on here with their first post making a bold ass claim, seems like a form of Trolling to me a great way to ruin someones rep easily. I've come to conclusion that everyone's got some kind of dirt on them in the replica business. Nobody's perfect and far from it. hell even my buddy Jets303 that I know personally was accused as a scam artist last year because parts didn't ship to the customers on time. Its posts like these that are killing the kitcar market, just because shit doesn't go our way or parts are late or someone doesn't return a call or email they get labeled a scammer. Id hate to be in the replicar business.

I've talked with Rally Via email and over the phone, he seems very honest and always reply's back. He seems very legit like Rob'sLP640 and a few others that might be slow but comes back around when they find time. But as with anything in this business don't take my word for it. Use common sense and go visit the shop personally, view in person and buy in person.
    Last edited by FunnyWheels; 01-07-2012 at 08:27 PM.

Rally

I am glad you have had a good experience. If u have a email address I will send you a copy of the contract.

Quote Originally Posted by VF1Skullangel View Post
    I'm calling bologna on your statement.

Its obvious the body was from JVD customs and that rally didn't build that body kit himself he most likely spashed several of them or copied them. He also never signs contracts and builds vehicles for people how do I know this? I talk to rally regularly and we have plans of starting a Supercar project sometime this year. I love how you want an OEM style kit and you'll go with the least acurate kit on the market you might as well should have went with a G24 from carkitinc and came back here bitching about how they scammed you out of money....

I love how people come on here with their first post making a bold ass claim, seems like a form of Trolling to me a great way to ruin someones rep easily. I've come to conclusion that everyone's got some kind of dirt on them in the replica business. Nobody's perfect and far from it. even my buddy Jets303 that I know personally was accused as a scam artist last year because parts didn't ship to the customers on time. Its posts like these that are killing the kitcar market, just because shit doesn't go our way or parts are late or someone doesn't return a call or email they get labled a scammer. Id hate to be in the replicar business.

I've talked with Rally Via email and over the phone, he seems very honest and always reply's back. He seems very legit like Rob'sLP640 and a few others that might be slow but comes back around when they find time. But as with anything in this business don't take my word for it. Use common sense and go visit the shop personally, view in person and buy in person.
    I second that!! BIG TIME!

Rally is NOTHING but help!! He's one of the few that really shares his passion... It's always the "non-builders" who are comping if you cant hold a screwdriver DO NOT GET A KITCAR!!
    Last edited by FunnyWheels; 01-07-2012 at 08:30 PM.

Never said that he is not a good builder......I seen his work and that is the reason I chose him to build the car for a client.

Butnfrom what we agreed to build and what he tried to deliver to he client was not finished. The interior was wrinkled the dash had knuckles of stitching, the paint was spotty, not cut and polished.

I understand that building cars is his passion, and I always loved kit cars, I knew of some people from the industries that build some nice cars....ken sealer from NAERC, Ron dowling, Robert prolux from exotic glass.

But how do you take an order of a build, take a down payment, not deliver what is general in most cars( not kits)
    like paint, interior. And then say that "this is how a kit car looks like........I have seen othe kit cars and seen better workman ship. I even tried and offered to get the interior fixed on my own and asked him to take what it would cost me to fix the upholstery off the final price of the car......he said no. He asked me to pay the full amount of the car and fix everything on my own..... Does that sound right?

someone.... please close this topic....