Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Car kit inc

Car kit inc

Hi Guys.

Does anyone know anything about CAR KIT INC ??

Have been interested in their site and thought their product a reasonable price ! The chaps seem a bit rough around the edges, but who cares if they have a good kit and they deliver "

Love to have any info on reliable MR2 to F430 kits Please !!

Regards Kitnut
    Last edited by FunnyWheels; 02-21-2012 at 05:29 PM. Reason: spelling

dna automotive

Car kit inc is a legit seller of car kits. I've bought a kit from them and they were nice and gave all the info needed. You're right in that they are a bit rough arouond the edges, but they sell a good product.

Dangerrous.
    Thanks for that,had quick look, they show good detail. Do you know anyone that has used one of theirs ? Its a long way to bring to NZ and then not have it right.

Regards Kitnut.

Car kit inc

Hi notnilc20.
    Thankyou for that, what did you buy ?. One thing that I cant see in their pics is the finish inside the door shuts. How do you, they, blend the fibreglass panels on the edge of the doors? I presume that the hood and trunk openings are as factory and the new guards just bolt in the existing, as per the MR2 guards?
    Have not seen a kit car in this form here in NZ so am relying on their web site and people like yourself to give me the confidence to order !

Kind regards.

Kitnut

one of the best kit manufacturers out there, here's the oc web address, click on your refresh button when the blank page loads, as there's a missmatch between server upgrades.
    Plenty of very happy owners (I'm one of them)
    http://www.dnaoc.co.uk/index.php
    D
    Last edited by Dangerrous; 02-24-2012 at 12:36 PM. Reason: extra info

Carkitinc is a good company. I haven't bought anything from them so far though but I've talked with Jackie over the phone and via facebook and they are always willing to exchange any information and always return my calls and emails.

From what I know their kits are on the lowside of quality but they are probably one of the only companys thats safe to do business with these days.

They are about an hour South of me. I can't do it anytime in the next few weeks but will try to make a trip down and go see things first hand. Will see if Jackie will let me take any pictures.

Bill
    Harvest, AL

Thanks D.
    Will check them out !

Hey thanks S,Angel

Do you mean by-" on the lowside" that you just dont get all the bits and pieces or that the panels dont fit or are of poor quality?

Regards Kitnut