Thread: Which engine

Which engine

Wondering about a NSX R Honda engine or a WRX STI any suggestions of feed back on them please, hoping to build a tube light weight chassis.

Im a big Honda fan myself and I would go with the NSX platform...it can be mounted either way, but if you wanted it longitudally mounted then Kennedy makes an adapter for it to VW or Porsche...This was my first choice, but went LS1 for money reasons... On another note, theres endless performance Mods for that v6, and the power output can be tremendous!..Internals, superchargers, turbos, tuning, ect........

I've always been intrigued by the NSX. Isn't it kind of a collectable which would make it expensive?

ariel atom used the honda 2litre tuboed up, think it's the type r version, seriously fast vvti revs right up into the 7000+ and loves it, the ford 2.0ltr zetec has plenty of after market options and they are ten to a dozen, there's a specific engine code which has the nice bits already in it, can't remember of hand
    Burton power products support the zetec on all components. If you're in the Uk look on their website
    D

There is a NSX R on E bay with suspension, brakes Brembo 6 speed LSD for around 5 G