Thread: Bxtech scammed me

Bxtech scammed me

I bought some mirrors from him back in November - paid him via a paypal, and he never sent them. Sent him several emails to the same address, and no response. PMed him here, and no response. Granted, it was only $35, so not a huge deal. Either way though - don't buy anything from this guy.

I would've let it die, because he disappeared from the forum for a while, and I thought maybe something bad happened to him. But today, he posted here, so that's not the case. Buyer Beware.

Paypal has a pretty good remediation process, you should be able to get your money back if you don't wait too long.

Quote Originally Posted by RHK View Post
    I bought some mirrors from him back in November - paid him via a paypal, and he never sent them. Sent him several emails to the same address, and no response. PMed him here, and no response. Granted, it was only $35, so not a huge deal. Either way though - don't buy anything from this guy.

I would've let it die, because he disappeared from the forum for a while, and I thought maybe something bad happened to him. But today, he posted here, so that's not the case. Buyer Beware.
    I haven't been on this forum in awhile..........and just today I ran across this thread! RHK, back when I PM'd with you last, you had mentioned that you needed the mirrors before the weekend. I boxed them up and I was ready to ship out. I PM'd or emailed you back (I don't remember which exactly), but I didn't hear back from you. With all of the flakes I've dealt with in the past, I just figured that you didn't want the mirrors anymore. I got busy and I didn't log onto the forum in awhile. I didn't receive a payment notice from Paypal for some reason, and the only time I knew about it was when you took your Paypal payment back and I was left to pay the transaction fees!!

If you guys deal with Paypal......You need to "accept" the payment when it is sent! RHK, If you noticed, I never "accepted" the payment since I didn't know it was sent! I don't log into my Paypal account everyday to see if I received something. I do very little business online and with Paypal so there is no reason for me to.

So......Just to make this VERY CLEAR to everyone: RHK GOT HIS MONEY BACK! He requested and RECEIVED a payment reversal through Paypal. I NEVER took his money AND not send out the mirrors like he leads you all to believe in his post!! I have a considerable number of posts here........Do you guys really think I'm going to "Ruin my reputation" here so to speak for a measly pair of $35 mirrors??

RHK, I do apologize for the missed connection/miscommunication/mixup or whatever you want to call it. I want you to know that it was NOT intentional! Sorry. I would appreciate it if you would let people know that I did NOT ultimately take your money though. Thanks.
    Last edited by Bxtech; 04-22-2012 at 10:06 PM.