Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: European Exotics SCAMMERS

European Exotics SCAMMERS

Ive been doing some research and Mark Allsworth is the owner of European Exotics in Louth European-Exotics.com - Louth - Automotive Shops
    Mark Allsworth was scammed by Super Replicas a few years ago Super Replicas Scams Online if you read his dad 'Tom Allsworth' is also arguing on this link with Super Replicas. They created this SUPER REPLICAS FACILTY - superreplicas's JimdoPage! to warn people.
    I think hes trying to scam the money he lost out to Super Replicas from ppl on forums like this one.
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/ma...t-zonda-r.html (if you read this you'll agree, im sure)

a lot of the pictures on his website are from the premises on Envy Designs in Canada (Prototype2) Exotic Car Dealer - Louth, Lincolnshire | European Exotics Limited

The green murci on the front looks like a guy that ive seen posting on here too

I was also told by a well known legit company in the uk that mark met 3 guys from overseas and took them up to this well known company and tried to pass it off as his own premises. i have no fact of this , was just told this verbally.

i think he has a bit of explaining to do. i live 30 mins away from louth and went there a few weeks back... i could not find their premises nor none of the locals i asked had heard of European Exotics.

They are I know the pics are fake and they are Protp's for sure!!

Torcher that scum comes to mind if it was me i would

Go see themfor your selves guys,less gossip and more hard facts. a personal visit would clear all your concerns.

"I was also told by a well known legit company in the uk that mark met 3 guys from overseas and took them up to this well known company and tried to pass it off as his own premises. i have no fact of this , was just told this verbally"

This legit company Extreme !! never answer their phone or reply to emails ? wernt they on the net a year ago being investigated for a replica going missing from their site being built for a French bloke and why would a company so called "well known" have replicas they never built on their site such as the dark grey and Orange ones and lastly half the site they show is not their site but of Broadfields which were based in Sheffield and out of business about 3 years ago ?? I think really people need to look at real facts and not listen to gossip.

European-Exotics are building a replica lp640 for me right now, just go along and see for your selves, it is easy to judge on here but far easier to be realistic and visit the site because they have an open door policy and allowme to visit un-anounced any time "what other company allow that" ? confused as to how a local person could not find them when they have their sign on the road and plastered on the side of their site and it aint a small site either mate., infact every one on the industrial site knows of them ?

Lets stop the gossip and just go see them, Marks a decant guy and up front.
    Cheers Lee

Quote Originally Posted by no-one important View Post
    "I was also told by a well known legit company in the uk that mark met 3 guys from overseas and took them up to this well known company and tried to pass it off as his own premises. i have no fact of this , was just told this verbally"

This legit company Extreme !! never answer their phone or reply to emails ? wernt they on the net a year ago being investigated for a replica going missing from their site being built for a French bloke and why would a company so called "well known" have replicas they never built on their site such as the dark grey and Orange ones and lastly half the site they show is not their site but of Broadfields which were based in Sheffield and out of business about 3 years ago ?? I think really people need to look at real facts and not listen to gossip.

European-Exotics are building a replica lp640 for me right now, just go along and see for your selves, it is easy to judge on here but far easier to be realistic and visit the site because they have an open door policy and allowme to visit un-anounced any time "what other company allow that" ? confused as to how a local person could not find them when they have their sign on the road and plastered on the side of their site and it aint a small site either mate., infact every one on the industrial site knows of them ?

Cheers Lee
    thanks for getting intouch Lee. fair comments all that, can you post some pics of your build for us tho on here. and why are they using other companies images and passing them of as their own on their OWN website... thaat is actually against the law... the zonda they have onb their site is not even a Zonda R like they say, its a cinque ... plus defo prototypes. that spells scam to most kit car enthusiast. and have you actually seen the moulds for the enzo, zonda etc mate

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by no-one important View Post

Cheers Lee
    sure you are right, but still a proove would be nice, a picture of your car or a vid....

pics please no-one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Tim,Here are pic so far, went to upholstery this last week then final touches and paint mate.

well where are the pics? i cant see any, post them to photobucket and give us the link ,if european exotics are legit(which i doubt) then they will have many many many customers from this forum,but no1 believes yet,so proof please