Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 355M Wide Body

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

355M Wide Body

opinions on this 355 front end ... like or dislike "M" = Modified ...

In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Hmm, nah, looks too much like a F40. Dislike. Sorry, mate. The 355's normal front end, including pop up headlights looks much better.

Chris

i'd like it if you made it so it would fit my 87 firebird lol

my craigslist find ... 355 Mirage coupe kit find

doing a 355M wide body front ,Koenig style rear bumper , 430 glass deck lid , 308 wing sail over rear window ,LED tail lights
    Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 05-31-2012 at 02:50 AM.
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Glass decklid sounds awesome in theory. Can't wait to see it done.

While I'm not a stickler for exactness I never ever think that I have a better sense of style than the Italians. Whether it is Lamborghini or Ferrari.

I never ever think that I have a better sense of style than the Italians ...correct ,NEITHER do i ... when they take several car body designs an produce the next one with 38 more horse power we accept it ,saying what a great idea 348 to 355 , so why can,t i come up with my own ideas. By the way i am the italianknightrider so its OK ,i know some people get so caught up with being 100% Accurrate they would not Kustomize or change anything that would say replica or kit car ...NOT FACTORY ... I don,t care ...i asked for opinions to get a straw poll going ....final Decision is mine

Although I know for a fact that my style sense is lacking compared to Italy, I won't second guess anyone else. I always customized my cars when I was younger, but we just tried to make them cleaner and different enough that when people saw the car they would know whose it was. If I was going to customize my 355 roadster it would be with a chopped top. In my opinion my Murcielago has a chopped top look already.
    Last edited by dratts1; 05-31-2012 at 11:00 PM.

The grille opening looks too much like a smile, like the bad replica f50 had

But if you can make it look less like a smile that would be great !!

it,s smaller to get the lower grill area under neath it look up a 512M 1995 model an you can see it

1 pc wide body rear clip with rear bumper & engine cover