Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another person selling Bentley kits using real Bentley pictures

Another person selling Bentley kits using real Bentley pictures

Replica/Kit Makes : Bentley GTC replica kit Convertible Replica/Kit Makes : Bentley GTC replica kit Convertible | eBay

I don't under stand people that try to sell replica kits, but don't put pictures of what they are selling in the listing.... They posted pictures of the real Bentley which the pictures were stolen from a different ebay listing...

yeah, and look at the description at the end.... what a shame, that some people cant compete staying fair.

This seller , autoillusionswest, is Jim from sixten coachbuilders

Apparently his deal with fugazzi to resell his kits fell through . He says ge has a new cheaper supplier but since there are no actual pictures of the kit I am concerned about it's quality

Smile Excellent Quality !

Quote Originally Posted by Fauxrrari View Post
    This seller , autoillusionswest, is Jim from sixten coachbuilders

Apparently his deal with fugazzi to resell his kits fell through . He says has a new cheaper supplier but since there are no actual pictures of the kit I am concerned about it's quality

Hey Fauxrri,

The quality of the new kits is very nice! I have never even seen one of Matts kits. He let me advertise for him and then pulled the rug out from under me. All I heard was good things through this forum about Matt and Fugazzi so I trusted him to come through for me when i bore all of the expense of advertising for him and for everybody on the west coast. Live and Learn I guess, I would rather trust someone and get messed over in the end than to go through life being paranoid and un-trusting. BUT, that's just me . I wish Matt and Fugazzi well. I received a disturbing email from Robb at Fugazzi, I had never heard of him or corresponded with him but he decided to send me an email with very explicit language concerning my mother and my heritage. If anybody is interested in reading it PM me and I will forward it to you ! I wonder if Matt knows he sent it to me ? Jim Crabtree
    Last edited by FunnyWheels; 06-01-2012 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sixtencars View Post
    Hey Fauxrri,

The quality of the new kits is very nice! I have never even seen one of Matts kits. He let me advertise for him and then pulled the rug out from under me. All I heard was good things through this forum about Matt and Fugazzi so I trusted him to come through for me when i bore all of the expense of advertising for him and for everybody on the west coast. Live and Learn I guess, I would rather trust someone and get messed over in the end than to go through life being paranoid and un-trusting. BUT, that's just me . I wish Matt and Fugazzi well. I received a disturbing email from Robb at Fugazzi, I had never heard of him or corresponded with him but he decided to send me an email with very explicit language concerning my mother and my heritage. If anybody is interested in reading it PM me and I will forward it to you ! I wonder if Matt knows he sent it to me ? Jim Crabtree
    Jim, there is no Robb@ fugazzi, i'm guessing its one of these guys trying to rile you up or give us a bad name. Its crazy what what some low quality builders will say or do to cause drama.
    Last edited by FunnyWheels; 06-01-2012 at 06:06 PM.

@sixtencars. would you be able to let us know what you meant by "he pulled the rug from under you"? I thought you were buying a bunch from fugazzi??

Hope everything turns out alright for both you guys.

I think what happened is Jim started putting ads on eBay with fugazzis kits , so they were both selling the same kit on ebay . Instead of jim becoming the "west coast" distributor, Jim became a direct competitor to fugazzi on eBay .

Jim- since you have no pics of the actual kit you are selling on eBay , i assume you havent seen what you are reselling in person since you clearly don't have the product in hand to take actual photos

Since no one has ever posted a finished bentley kit besides fugazzi, I'd be very uncomfortable trusting the kit of any other supplier as it likely can't be installed as easily and accurately as fugazzis kit

Quote Originally Posted by sixtencars View Post
    Hey Fauxrri,

First of all, my email is fugazzicars@yahoo.com so you should post the email publicly. I can guaranty it did not come from me. You sent me a pm saying it came from a gmail account. Now lets talk about the deal we had. I gave you an investment opportunity, you wer very interested but did not have the money, so you told me. You then asked me if you could use my name and pics to try to sell some "turnkey" build so you could afford it. You proceeded to use my name and pics for 3 months FOR FREE to get some sales( no contract signed). That is the best deal i have ever heard of! You posts and adds looked desperate and you were advertizing bodies for less than i was selling them to you for so something was obviously wrong. I let it go even longer hoping something would come of it but nothing ever did. Not its apparent what was going on the whole time. You were advertizing for your shop using my pics (cuz they are the best) just to come out with something lesser in the end. THANKS FRIEND
    By the way you say you have a new suppler for bodies but your eBay add says you own the molds?????
    Also the white car you say you deliver is apparently a real car, you can tell by the windshield shape. Where are the build pics?
    Stop talking stuff in your E Bay add it makes you look cheap like the other guys.
    Last edited by FunnyWheels; 06-01-2012 at 06:13 PM.

I composed a post with the emails that I received from what appeared to be fugazzicars@Gmail but I guess the administrator or moderator will not post it. I can post a link to them on the web if you want , Matt. But , a post like that has a habit of staying around for years on the web, so let me know !

kir auto
    keeping it real auto - YouTube this is my shop i dont work for fugazzi just good friends with matt and jimmy keep me out of all the bull please thanks i build matts kits as can be seen on my page and stand behind his kit 100% cause it is a nice kit and you give praise ware it is deserved thanks

robb